Do girls usually send guys songs to listen to?

I am just dropping in to say that I do think that she wants to see if you both are compatible but I also have a lot of girls that I talk about music with and I do not consider them hitting on me.

Try to get a conversation going from talking about music and see where it leads. Ask if she wants to go to a concert? Or listen to music together? Or something where you both will talk in person!

*Just realized that I basically said what Beached said which at least means that Beached isn't wrong* lol

Yes conversations about songs would tend to lend themselves more towards a possible romantic interest, she is throwing a fielder out there at you to see do you share or feel the same meaning in the song, is there a slightly deeper connection there between you,

if she was sending you a gardening podcast or something perhaps that would be interpreted as purely informational, but a song I think she wants to see your reaction and see is there any potential bonding.

Sharing music is a fun way to flirt with someone. I've been doing years. When that special guy shares a song just for me... oh... baby... I can get high on it and fly... seriously... music just does that for me. Music to me is the language of the soul.

healing light

No, I don't share music with other men unless I'm flirting with them. Sometimes people (especially teens) post lyrics that contain messages they want that someone special to read, haha.