Being called rapist and disgusting

kpedersen

Sounds like your marriage is over. She wanted all the fun...feels annoyed that you enjoyed it to.

Wants to sleep with more men, but you can't, even though she no longer wants to sleep with you.

At this point, I'd tell her to sleep with who she wants and you'll do the same. Either that or ge4 divorced.

She's not safe...because those accusations are very dangerous and damaging. She might want to get you on tape admitting rape. DO NOT.

• Like 1

am in an open relationship too, but we are tactful, he never gets to even meet my others, and we like each other's company, so there are no dramas, no blame-games. I am sorry for you.

The Revealer

When woman asks for an Open relationship she is seeking an opportunity to have seks with a man she finds more seksually appealing than you, a man she is more attracted to than you - which is very common in the case of her husband-women usually marry man who are reliable, nice, loyal, dependable but not attractive to them,as compared to the ones they dated when they were younger and more attractive.

She wasn't referring to the both of you as rapists, she was referring to you as a rapist, this whole arrangement was meant for her to have 'validation seks' with this new guy, as compared to the 'duty seks' she had with u as a wife...when she was doing it with him it wasn't rape...but when u came along it became rape.

The dichotomy is this: how can I still have seks with the 'guy I am hot for/the hunk' while I still have the security and comfort of a husband.

Notice that u only have issues when it comes to seks, but still good friends-you are wanted for anything else but the seks, while she gets the seks from another guy. 'Opening the relationship' is a rationalization for the above...it was never for u, it was for her...

• Like 1

This ia a joke, right? Your wife has no problem shagging multiple dudes, but doesn't want you to bang any woman, including herself?

Run, you're being abused.

Really hoping this isn't a scenario where your wife really wants to turn you into a cuckhold, like an ACTUAL cuckhold..but the signs are all there.

Do. Not. Be. A. Cuck. I can see from your posts that you definitely don't want that.

Hi OP, you've been given a lot of view points by folks, most of which are relevant. I would like to add to everything already said by saying that if you open a Pandora's box you can expect all manner of weird things to crawl out of it. Your wife's inexplicable and unjustifiable reaction is of a piece with what to expect in such a situation. Open marriages can be made to work provided the primary relationship is rock solid. As Dark moon said one has to maintain a level of discretion and exercise some sort of discipline such that one does not step on one's partner's toes. Ask Central. He should have some good advice for you.

Any such activity which is out of the norm and pushes the boundaries that one is accustomed to, requires a lot of mental and emotional preparation and conditioning. Without that you would be going into battle half cocked and likely to fail as you have probably realized to your dismay. Both of you would need a lot of IC to enable you to attain an even keel and for what it's worth, you may have permanently and irrevocably damaged your marriage. If that be the case then divorce may be your best option. Best wishes.

What do you think her reaction would be if you suggested turning yourself in to the authorities for rape?

In any event, I think your safest course of action is to go your separate ways. Maybe even hire a private investigator to find out if she's doing anything behind your back that could land you in further trouble.