Blindside Dumped AGAIN

Family and close friends will generally put up with a lot, they will put up with almost anything from you as they love and care for you. You can push their boundaries and almost no matter how far you push or get it wrong or act like a jerk they accept you back with open arms.

In romantic relationships there is generally not that leeway. People will not put up with just about anything, they have set boundaries, set expectations and lines they will not cross.

Step out of line and you are history. They are looking for people they get along with, people they are attracted to and people they are interested in and if you do not make the grade, they will dump you.

That is how it works.

"Love" is not forever, it is not unconditional and it does not conquer all.

OP, you had an idealized vision of this girl and/or loved what she could potentially be. And that is why, tempting as it might be, you don't date potential. You date the person.

TheFinalWord
For whatever reason in my head I’ve been thinking, if she had loved me the way I loved her, if I was enough for her, something for her would “click” and she would be ready for a serious relationship and want to be with me and only me and treat me amazing and I guess ultimately be this amazing person, that any of these negative parts of her personality would melt away or switch off.

That can happen during the honeymoon phase. But eventually, the person's true nature comes out. You can't change anyone's nature. Only they can do that. Also, I showed you those graphs that the more casual sex a woman has, the harder it is for her to pair bond for long term relationships down the road. It's not that you aren't enough. It's that her brain is wired for promiscuity. That's her default position now.

She cheated on you, and has a history of promiscuity. She doesn't want to be monogamous. She started out with you having casual sex and tried to have it turn into more, but she doesn't want that. This is why most guys don't consider girls they have sex with on a first date/meet-up long-term material. On top of that, even women that aren't promiscuous often use the phase of their life when their looks are at their maximum to seek out the highest value man their looks can acquire (women are hypergamous). I'm sorry man, but you basically fell in love with a promiscuous woman. It's only a matter of time until her loyalty fades. There's nothing wrong with you, you just need to find a faithful woman.

Edited by TheFinalWord