GF of 1 month, it is already getting complicated or am I overthinking ?

Gargomo

• Author

Hey Guys,

What a ride ! Just a final update on this.

Thanks again for all of your feedback, I appreciate it.

Most of your were right about her, and what my friends told me is becoming my reality.

So I saw her again 3 days after we broke up. We had a discussion and I've been very honest about my feelings. Our conversation was surprisingly very very good and we clicked right away.

She really loved what I told her and she said that she'll think about it. We had a good time and I dropped her in a restaurant and I went home.

A few hours later, we continued talking on Instagram and I was looking for place to go that night for some drinks with friends. She proposed me to come because she was already in a bar with some of her friends and I went there with my friends. We had a good time and around 2.30 am she asked me to come to a club to dance with her.

I accepted and I shouldn't have ... How naive am I ? :) So we went to this club and I felt like I was alone, she wasn't paying attention to me anymore and just went on enjoying herself and drinking. I was quite frustrated and I felt like I was wasting my time. She started dancing with a young guy, and there was flirt involved. I told myself I won't do anything but I couldn't keep myself from telling the guy to stop even though I had no right anymore but that was being so disrespectful towards me.

She hated my intervention, told me I am not your girl, basically don't **** up my night... I was quite furious because she's the one who told me to come and dance with her but she's ignoring me since we've got there and now she was flirting with another guy. We spent 1 more hour in the club and the young guy came back and he was touching her legs, waist but I didn't say anything. Then he left and we left with her group of friends as well.

The next day, we were supposed to go watch a movie together and I received a text from at 10pm telling me that she really enjoyed our conversation but my behavior was unacceptable, I acted possessive and that she really didn't like it. That it was really over now and bla bla bla.

Texted back saying that it was for the best that we stop it right now.

So yeah, I was perceived as the bad guy even she was the one flirting with others, letting others touch her while I am just standing next to her. I rarely felt so bad. I reckon I shouldn't have talked to the guy but hey that's very provocative. Either you don't ask me to come and enjoy your night or if you want me to come then at least look at me...

I'm glad it's over, this could have been way worse and could have impacted my life in a very bad way.

Thanks for reading !