How rare are girls like this

somelamedude

yEah , said it 100 times , the internet and modern media is about the worst thing could've happened to marriage and relationships.

That's one good thing about starting again at this age , you both know what you want and your both well aware of all the bs out there these days and when both of you can see through it all and not care less about any of it , want the same things, realize this is really gonna be your last shot ,and all of your mistakes through life , yaknow , in so many ways it's just a really nice place to be now.

• Author
somelamedude

I've seen her out with her girlfriends before.. she's not some stuck at home wifey roled girlfriend. I think, and mind you, I would have to "ask him" but I am sure once she proved herself to not me some hoe, that he let her go out.. and no this guy never lied about his age to my understanding... he has one of those baby faced boyish looks.. he told me before she found him (she messaged him first according to his story) that a lot of women felt uncomfortable at his age range that he preferred: 27-36 because he doesn't look anything like a 30 something year old man.. I mean if I could post a pic, you guys would call BS that he's 30 but he is.

I am starting to agree too, what's all the hate towards their relationship and her? I stated that he admitted that later he wanted things to be fair and had her pick out which chicks she wanted gone and cut his friend list down a bit on various social media sites.. it seems fair.. I've also seen him when we're at work send her messages when he's about to hit the gym, so she checks up on him too..

This doesn't seem one sided, and I agree that he seemed a bit crazy at first, but after reading some of your posts about relationship issues, I'm not surprised that this guy did what he did. She must really really love him if she did go through a year with him to prove she isn't some hoe.

But it still stands, I want a loving woman like this

• Like 1
I am sure once she proved herself to not me some hoe, that he let her go out..

LET her? That is where you lost every sane woman on this thread. A relationship is not a prison sentence & no SO is the other's warden who controls when & where a partner goes.

This doesn't seem one sided, and I agree that he seemed a bit crazy at first, but after reading some of your posts about relationship issues, I'm not surprised that this guy did what he did. She must really really love him if she did go through a year with him to prove she isn't some hoe.

But it still stands, I want a loving woman like this

You want a scared sycophant who you can control? What you described is not love. It's desperation. This girl is doing what she has to do to survive. This guy puts a roof over her had & doesn't beat her. It's a step up from the abuse she previously endured.

Make no mistake this is not love. It's Stockholm Syndrome.

I have always been a loyal loving partner to every man I ever dated but I'm not much of a housekeeper I would never stand for somebody telling me I had to prove myself not to be a hoe. I'd walk in a heartbeat if some guy tried to regulate my social interactions. I treat my partners well & expect to be treated well in return. That is a good relationship.

What you are describing is some anachronistic domestic D/s fetish.

Edited by d0nnivain
  • Like 2
Curiousroxy86
This woman sounds God sent

I don't know why many women here say bad things about her.

I see alot of women being selfless and giving and giving and giving

and that is a very good thing. in a relationship it is important to not be selfish. its important to be a giver.

it is a beautiful thing to love your man

however

I see too many women being selfless and giving and loving and basically doing everything to make a man happy...to their own detriment. they dont get the same in return.

they aim to please and its clear that the relationship that they are in is not healthy to themselves

this is a problem. its disgusting. too many women either have low self esteem overall or have low esteem moments when they fall for a guy. and I absolutely hate that for them because of the hell I got tired of myself being the same way in the past.

so my personal disdain is towards that (not necessarily the woman in this post). im disgusted at the position women find themselves in more than anything.

• Like 2
See people who care about another person gives. If you like someone AND want to be in a relationship with someone AND have the mindset of making a relationship work more than likely your going to be giving. Your going to do things to try to make the other person happy. That's what relationship oriented people do.

Love this :love: this is a nice summary for any guide book on healthy relationships.

Selfish people are very easy to spot once you know the signs, even at the beginning when they are putting on their fake front to lure you in. The fake act isn't and can never be the same as when a giver is being nice in the beginning. There's an air of....something not being quite right. Compliments are a bit OTT. Actions don't match words. Even when they're being 'nice', you sense there's something not quite right. If you listen to your intuition, it'll let you know. There's an air of disingenuity (is that a word?) that if you are living in reality, and not subconsciously using fantasies/hollywood/romance novels/celebrities etc as a template for relationships, you will be able to sniff out very easily and find cringeworthy.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Like 2

even if you married a prostitute, they're not going to put out sex on demand. Sex is usually frequent in the beginning and slows down.

The thing I want a loyal, loving woman who cooks for me like I would cook for her, would take care of me like I would take care of her, who is up for fun dates, and puts out on sex on demand. I know the latter sounds kinda bad but who wants a bitter woman who withholds love? Not me..

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Sunnydaysandsome

It's important to find a woman who wants to have sex with you. If you treat her nicely and support her etc, you will get more sex.

Anyways, I want to know what my chances are in finding an attractive, loyal, honest woman with no kids like this?

So...first of all you need to make sure that you're not observing or being witness to any type of coercive or forced relationship, and that this woman is acting fully out of her own free will and

would be able to leave the situation if she really wanted to.(Does not mean that she does not have psychological or mental/emotional/physical trauma in her background; only that she still

has autonomy over her own preferences, decisions and choices.)

Now, if you want the type of relationship where you have the de facto control over a sexual/romantic partner, then what you're actually looking for is to be a dom in a sub/slave relationship.

Or, you can also look-up 'head of household' and 'taken in hand', which are different versions of a similar type of lifestyle.

<snip> most men are too...or are at least conditioned to accept feminists ideals.

This makes 'most men' look really weak and stupid -- which I do not believe that 'most men' are. (Although, of course, the weak and the stupid can be found within both genders.)

We, intelligent adult men and women, need to take full responsibility for all of our own negative programming and conditioning that we allow (for whatever reason) to rule us,

and/or that we refuse to let go -- and we need to give that responsibility to every other individual, as well.

That is, if an intelligent adult man wants to accept 'feminist ideals' (or 'spiritual ideals', or whatever other kind of ideals) as part of his personal philosophy and belief system,

it ought not to be put forth as if he has no control over it, or is not making his own free-will decision and choice about it.