Ex gf in contact with mom

• Author

I just would have liked her to be at my show. Ive sacrificed so much while having to deal with this crap. How ive done it I dont know. Im literally drained

I just would have liked her to be at my show. Ive sacrificed so much while having to deal with this crap. How ive done it I dont know. Im literally drained

I'm not going to pretend to understand the unconventional nature of your relationship. But this crisis caused your lady friend to conclude that her husband is more important then whatever she had with you I'm sorry she picked him over you but you have to accept that he's dying.

Focus on your show. This too shall pass.

• Author

With 22 years married Im smart enough to know that I cant come in and make up for that. I also know that the older we get the hardee it is to reverse multiple failed marriages and we are just kinda screwed. I like your well balanced free yet perspective attitude. You really are a true asset to the board thank you.

I like your well balanced free yet perspective attitude. You really are a true asset to the board thank you.

Thank you but I'm not all that balanced or free thinking. Seriously I really don't understand some of the choices you made. That said, you came here because you are hurting. Kicking you while you are down isn't going to solve much. I do often give people tough love around here & bluntly tell them things they don't want to here but I see no sense in being mean just because I'm anonymous.

Try focusing on some of the good stuff. You have enough kindness to offer your own mother as a sounding board for this woman in crisis. Your mom was sweet enough to listen to the woman who hurt her son. So you come from a place where integrity & compassion are important. Those will help you.

You also have a passion & focus in your shows. Keep those lessons about hard work & perseverance.

After you lick your wounds from this, perhaps consider a more conventional one on one relationship so you & the other person can go all in on each other together without distraction.