Too hot to trot. True story.

Whalebone

ExpatInItaly

I think you are completely misreading the women around you.

Nice fantasy, though.

Edited by ExpatInItaly
  • Like 1
  • Author
I think you are completely misreading the women around you.

Nice fantasy, though.

Yes, lovely fantasy. What am I missing?

• Author
no I call bull poop-cakka

Okay, this thread ain't going no place without some show and tell.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
removed photo link
RecentChange

I am so completely confused by this thread.

The link above is a joke right?

When I read about clubbing, music feasts teenage firts, I thought for sure these were the accounts of an awkward 23 year old.

Then we learn that the OP is in his 50’s?

• Like 2

If it is a young people club you are just overhearing other people comments about other people.

They think you are there to either pick up your daughter, are plain clothes security, or are stalking a victim.

Apologies if I am misunderstanding and this is some other type of club with folks around same age.

• Like 1
  • Author
If it is a young people club you are just overhearing other people comments about other people.

They think you are there to either pick up your daughter, are plain clothes security, or are stalking a victim.

Apologies if I am misunderstanding and this is some other type of club with folks around same age.

All ages, makes no difference. Still confused.

• Author

Look people, how hard can this be? Look at the pictues not my personal time stamp. I respectfully refer you to the title of the thread. Am I too hot to trot? It's a simple question.

crispytoast

You look like a modern day Sean Connery with a little bit of David Koechner mixed in. I don't know how any woman (or man for that matter) could resist you.

You want an answer to the simple question "are you too hot to trot?"

Too hot to trot means that you quickly ask women out, that you can't wait to get going. The phrase relates to a racing horse who's trying to burst out of it's stall on the starting line. However you hold back, you are unsure of yourself.

So no. You don't fit the description of hot to trot

RecentChange

I am shocked that a man with your looks gets the kind of attention you are describing.

Maybe it's because I am from California and have lived in LA etc but I wouldn't expect someone to get a lot of attention for their attractiveness based on those photos. Especially from young people. I thought you were spoofing with those pictures.

Sorry, that is my honest assessment.

• Like 1
  • Author
You want an answer to the simple question "are you too hot to trot?"

Too hot to trot means that you quickly ask women out, that you can't wait to get going. The phrase relates to a racing horse who's trying to burst out of it's stall on the starting line. However you hold back, you are unsure of yourself.

So no. You don't fit the description of hot to trot

Hmm, bit literal, but thanks for your honesty. I meant it in a more general sense. But thanks.

Hmm, bit literal, but thanks for your honesty. I meant it in a more general sense. But thanks.

There is no general sense. You're either straight off the mark with women or you're not.