Have I done a terrible mistake?

I just broke up with my bf of 6 months..for different reasons than you did.

But I am also experiencing the same remorse. I've been through enough breakups, though, to know I will get past it. You will, too.

8 months is DEFINITELY not enough time to know someone well enough to get engaged, and this guy was giving off major red flags.

I know you're probably tempted to believe the posts of the idiots who say, you shouldn't be so choosy cuz you're a single mom but that is WRONG.

You should be even CHOOSIER.

(hugs)

• Author
Isthisloveordream

I know you're probably tempted to believe the posts of the idiots who say, you shouldn't be so choosy cuz you're a single mom but that is WRONG.

You should be even CHOOSIER.

(hugs)

Fortunately, I’m not tempted to believe that and I didn’t take such comments personally. In this difficult situation I found myself in, at least my self confidence wasn’t bruised and I am well aware of my qualities as a woman.

Despite being a single mom, I have a lot of qualities such as being a genuinely benevolent person, highly educated and with a decent earning potential in the long run, above average looking and hardworking. My ex was and still is well aware of this.

You’re totally right, we all should be even choosier.

(Hugs) to you too and thank you :)

Fortunately, I’m not tempted to believe that and I didn’t take such comments personally. In this difficult situation I found myself in, at least my self confidence wasn’t bruised and I am well aware of my qualities as a woman.

Despite being a single mom, I have a lot of qualities such as being a genuinely benevolent person, highly educated and with a decent earning potential in the long run, above average looking and hardworking. My ex was and still is well aware of this.

You’re totally right, we all should be even choosier.

(Hugs) to you too and thank you :)

Sounds like you're very mature with a good head on your shoulders! You will find someone who appreciates you some day :)