Spotting 'nastiness'

How important is it to spot sneakiness? I mean, if you did spot someone as being sneaky, how does it make it easier? I'm lucky I haven't encountered much nastiness, although coworkers try to tell me but I didn't get it. I'm not sure if sneaky people gave up on me because I didn't notice their maneuvers, or if they are still doing it right now, I can't tell. Anyway, I'm not interested to know. It's unworthy material and clouds your mind.

• Author
littleblackheart
How important is it to spot sneakiness? I mean, if you did spot someone as being sneaky, how does it make it easier?

It's not my life's mission, but it's a handy tool for me to have in a work environment, because that's I feel where my social skills are lagging the most. It's a personal growth thing.

I can't comment on where you work, but I personally prefer to be in a professional environmmemt where things are dealt with openly and collaboratively.

when you go out to eat with someone and they treat the waiter/waiteress badly it is a big red flag that they are a mean person.

And hey , it's also gotta be a very dumb person too that treats their waiter that way .

l'm always nice to a waiter, because if l wasn't they could do anything to my food and there's not a hope in hell l could know.:bunny:

todreaminblue
I am always deviously kind to nasty people. (On purpose)

Usually they kind of make an apology as they feel terribly uncomfortable and start to feel bad for being nasty.

It alway`s amazes me how most nasty people are destroyed with kindness and niceness.

Of course not everyone, some people are just .....

there's this kids story i read as a kid about the sun and the wind......they make a bet that they can be the first to get a travelling man to take his coat off ....you have probably heard it.....the wind tries to blow the man with blustering breath and all the man does is pull his coat tighter......the sun then has a go ....by gently increasing the warmth and sunlight rays.......the man gets hot ....and takes his coat off....your reply reminded me of this story book....

thats not so ...childish in context....kindness gentleness and love is like the sun...the coat is the mask that people wear to protect themselves...and the wind well that's our harsh response to offenses done to us.....does bloody nothing to help but make the person hide their true selves more.....

theres a lot to be learned from kids books...sometimes more than psychology books and outdated texts....kids books hold true to the testament of time...because they hold simple truths......kids books are often timeless wisdom.

kindness and love....well it will always win in the end...its been foretold.....its humanities saving grace.........deb

Edited by todreaminblue
  • Like 1