Why does she bring up another sex affair she’s had all the time?

thr1986

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I met one of her friends. she has not met any of mine yet. She said she didnt want to introduce me to her friends right away because she wanted to develop a solid foundation with me before opening up an opportunity for any of her friends to say anything that would affect our relationship.

Honestly, i thought this was strange. She hasnt met mine because I felt it was weird for me to introduce her to mine when she wasnt introducing me to hers.

Her and i are bickering again today. She approached me the other night and said that a guy she knows invited her on a work trip with him but that she was not planning on going. A guy inviting her on a work trip implies he brings her to a hotel with his collegues and their wives/girlfriends. I just dont get why she even shared this information with me. Why would she tell me this? If a girl invited me on a work trip where i would clearly share a hotel room with her and be around her collegues and their significant others, i would respectfully decline and probably not tell my girlfirend about it because obviously it would make her jealous.

I mentioned this to her and she took offense to it. She says she sees nothing wrong with him inviting her and that she was telling me not to make me jealous but to be transparent. Also, she told me when she was at the gym the other day that a guy approached her and told her she looked like she was running angryly and she told him she was and that it was because her and her boyfriend were in an argument. I told her i felt, again, it was strange that she would tell me this and that its like shes trying to make me jealous all the time. I assured her that i care about her and that she doesnt need to do this to make me attracted to her. this offended her and as a result of it all were in an argument today

• Author

good advice. i'm just so ambivalent regarding if i am being too picky and making a big deal out of nothing or if she is not being fair to me. that makes this hard for me to make a decision regarding staying with her or leaving

Here’s what’s going to happen

She will break up with you and you’ll be devastated because she’s obviously in control here and you refuse to see the disrespect

I’m sorry but like others have said. I don’t feel sorry for you and I hope this thread is not real for your sake

• Like 1

She will break up with you, after she’s gotten what she wanted out of you, and you’ll be devastated because she’s obviously in control here and you refuse to see the disrespect

Fixed that for ya.

• Like 2
doyathinkso

She is either totally dense or doesn't give a hoot about your feelings.

Or both.

Surely you can do better. Hmm?

• Author

She will break up with you and you’ll be devastated because she’s obviously in control here and you refuse to see the disrespect

I’m sorry but like others have said. I don’t feel sorry for you and I hope this thread is not real for your sake

This thread is real, I’m trying to decide on continuing a relationship with someone while also giving them the benefit of the doubt. She can have great qualities but then on the other hand yes she can do things that are questionable for example going on a podcast to describe her sex affair with another man which I find offensive and is why I ended up here asking you all.

You are still with her so it can't be bothering you THAT much to be a dealbreaker. This thing will fade, and be meaningless months from now.

I think she's a user and you need to be careful. Maybe she is trying to make you jealous so you rush into marrying her. If she is trying to make you jealous - and it certainly sounds like it - then she is trying to manipulate you. From the sound of it, she has been trying to manipulate you all along.

The podcast sounds crazy. She is insensitive at the very least. If she is still in touch with the guy and felt that great about sex with him, then she is likely to suddenly leave to be with him.

All in all, she's a bad risk. She is probably finding now that you will not be pushed into things so I would expect her to take off before too long. I have met a really manipulative woman and she was out for what she could get. She moved on like a shot if someone could offer her more of the material things she wanted.

If you haven't figured it out by now you won't until you get that big 2x4 across your forehead.

Wake up bud

• Like 1