So I just found this on my boyfriends phone...

• Author
I would have been out of there no matter where I had to move. Like Smackie said there are probably a lot of people who would be willing to help you short term until you can get your own place. Be honest OP, I think you like his begging and promising you a change and you are staying with him because you still want him.

No where have I said that I am staying with him? I cannot stand the sight of him. When I am away from him, I do get a little sad yes, but as soon as I am around him again, I cannot bare it. I don't want him.

All of those things he said to her and the effort he went to, it was all so planned out. I can't forgive that, and I don't want to. I don't like his begging, it has gotten so boring and feels so insincere.

• Like 2
  • Author

Thank you for all your replies. I am doing ok, still feeling hurt but I'm getting there. I am just trying to focus on myself and I know I was reassured by so many people in the beginning, that it wasn't my fault, I kept thinking still what did I do. But I'm beginning to realise now, it's not my fault, I couldn't have done anything differently to prevent it from happening. He wanted to do it so he did. He wanted her instead of trying to sort out his own relationship. What man does that?

I am so done with it, honestly. I hate him anywhere near me. He is the one that has lost out.

• Like 5

Don't know how much time left on your lease, but could you maybe move in with parents but keep up the rent payments so you don't have to be around him? Or try talking to the landlord and see if they let you out of the lease or will just put it in his name only? You might be able to make a "deal" by offering a couple months rent.

Mrs._December

Glad to see you didn't fall for his crocodile tears, the proclamations of never-ending love, the promises of future fidelity, and his claims that he's 'turned a corner' and/or is now a 'new man' and has 'learned his lesson and will never cheat again,' and that old favorite stand by - "It's only NOW that I realize how much I almost lost!" Yeah, they love using that one, as though they've had some kind of epiphany and have learned a valuable life lesson. The only thing most of these cheaters learn is how to be more slippery so they don't get caught again.

I'm glad you're able to see through the phony little shows he's been putting on for your benefit and that you won't be giving this liar another chance to screw you over again - because he will.

• Like 1