Trying to cope.

Are you saying she is moving over seas and taking kids?

Like another s said; her cutting off sex is her being faithful to her boyfriend. The 180 is designed to get over a cheating partner look it up. Quit being her doormat and stand up for yourself.

Get a lawyer. You really need to protect yourself. Can you still work? What is her mental illness?

• Author
Are you saying she is moving over seas and taking kids?

Like another s said; her cutting off sex is her being faithful to her boyfriend. The 180 is designed to get over a cheating partner look it up. Quit being her doormat and stand up for yourself.

Get a lawyer. You really need to protect yourself. Can you still work? What is her mental illness?

I'm disabled with many physical problems. i can't walk much if at all some days and have chronic pain, nerve and muscular damage and different defects with my body like it sounds weird but i'm allergic to my own blood.

But she is leaving our youngest with me as our oldest has already moved out. I'm coming to terms with what is happening and my eldest keeps helping me out by telling me that i'm not at fault for any of this and that my ex should have done more then just ignoring everything and using it later in one large complaint.