My girlfriend broke up with me but still calls me and wants to hang out

• Author

I know she isn't talking to other guys right now because I used her iPad and her bumble app and all her other messaging apps where on it and obviously I was curious so I took a peak and she isn't talking to anyone else

I know she isn't talking to other guys right now because I used her iPad and her bumble app and all her other messaging apps where on it and obviously I was curious so I took a peak and she isn't talking to anyone else

Don't make yourself too available mate. The one error alot of people make is trying to be someone they're not to win someone back. Let's be honest, relationships are tough at times. When things are good they are great and when things turn a little sour then it gets hard. People are complex. Sometimes the best thing to do is the thing that seems like it might be the meanest. After your encounter which sounded quite positive I would leave a bit of distance build up and maybe make yourself less accessible. If she thinks she can dial you up and you come running then she will never really feel as though she needs you because she won't have an opportunity to have a say in what you do and have a longing to spend time with you. Don't check phones or social media either as this creates a sense of doubt in your head that may get in the way of a reconciliation. If she says she isn't seeing other people then you have to take her word for it. It's not fair on you to be at a crossroads so as I said earlier maybe seize a bit of control back and agree to a meet and maybe cancel last minute. If anything it will make her think.What has he got on that is more important than coming over? Most likely this will help rather than hinder. You are sure about what you want she needs to figure it out and she won't if she has you on call

Doesn't matter anymore. I blew it. I completely blew it big time tonight with how I acted....

What did you do, get all emotional or something? Also, NEVER snoop on your woman.

• Author

So yes, last Saturday was rough. We didn’t talk all of Sunday or really Monday. She found out I was talking to another girl and had the girl over my house, so she hit me up Monday afternoon saying she doesn’t understand how I could say I was so in love with her and I was so heartbroken she broke up with me when I’m talking to another girl already. So we have been talking everyday again but not hanging out. She is telling me that she sees herself with me when this is over and that there isn’t anyone else out there for her other than me. So we are planning to hang out this weekend. I clearly still want her to be my girlfriend and I’ve expressed that to her and she said she just isn’t ready yet to be in something serious. I think she was just jealous I was talking to someone else and freaked out. We will see how this meet up goes. Although our last meetup last week went great until the next day when she started telling me she can’t do this again.

Are you kidding? How on earth did you think you bring another woman into this mix was going to improve the situation? Your actions prove that you are not serious about reconciliation so for everybody's peace of mind, let this girl go.

Are you kidding? How on earth did you think you bring another woman into this mix was going to improve the situation? Your actions prove that you are not serious about reconciliation so for everybody's peace of mind, let this girl go.

Contrary to how you may feel, a man quickly moving on to a new woman is oftentimes what makes the ex come running back. I remember an old friend whose gf broke up with him because she "just wasn't sure." He said fine and started dating another woman. When she got wind of it she had a near nervous breakdown realizing what she had done and begged him back. They ended up getting married and having children.

• Author

Ok so things have been going good. We went a whole week without seeing each other and just talking on the phone. We just spent the last 3 nights together. It’s not that I brought another girl into the mix but this girl was basically telling me we are over and to leave her alone so I started talking to someone else, and all of a sudden she was getting jealous, telling me he loves me and I’m the one for her. So it actually kind of worked doing that. We haven’t really talked about being officially in a relationship again, but it feels like we are. Hopefully everything works out because I still feel like I’m walking on eggshells