How do I get girls I see regularly to develop crushes on me?

mark clemson

Seems I'm late to this particular thread, but I do have some advice for you OP. I agree with the advice to make yourself attractive - that will help. I think many women are sensitive to body language so work on that - esp. posture and also the way you walk. It sounds a bit silly but it actually works quite well. Just as you are attracted to a woman's walk, many women are attracted to men's walks. It's different but somewhat parallel. Experiment a bit with walking "styles" to see what seems to work.

I also agree to focus on one woman, at least after an initial assessment. Showing a woman that "you only have eyes for her" and focusing your attention routinely on her while paying much less attention to other women will often be interpreted as a sexual signal, and is in fact part of pair bonding. So this has a decent change of getting the interest you're looking for. Maybe not "crushes", but interest.

As was pointed out, trying to never get hurt is not realistic unfortunately. It's just part of the game. You can try to wait until you're fairly certain a girl likes you before getting too emotionally invested if you like, but many if not most women are likely to intuitively know where you're at. Don't aim to become a player who can fool women easily. It's not a healthy thing IMO.

Well, you can't make someone get a crush. Just try to keep up your appearance and try to be entertaining and interesting and funny and friendly to all. And again, wait and see which one starts kind of paying more attention to you. Like you said, if you get ahead of yourself, the waters may be dirtied and get a bad reputation. Still, it's retail. They'll get over it.

• Like 1