Cruel Valentine's Day prank? Want to know

Lisa_Lisa

I'm seeing the other guy. We communicate daily and we will see each other tonight and possibly tomorrow night as well.

So what your EX is going to come over at 6:15, you two will get busy, then you are going to kick the EX out to go home to his new GF while you what, shower & change for your real date? talk about sloppy seconds. Eeeeewwwww.

• Like 1
Versacehottie

totally agree, prank, joke or jerking you around, the end result is the same.

OP, i think you are just grasping onto the tiniest bit of dignity that you can find in his request. As if pranking you would make it more humiliating. By the response on this thread, trust us, it's humiliating enough. You are only fooling yourself. Or trying to. It's not that dramatic like you just can't shake your feelings for him like he's so special and you would do anything to be near to him. What is happening is a clear reflection of what you think of yourself. You are so not in the game with him, sorry. I know you want to hear that you have a chance but it doesn't look like it. Anyway if a chance is what you want with him, this ain't it.

• Like 2
Exactly my thoughts. He's going to cancel. So I was right. It's a joke.

Well, we don't know for sure if that's what he was up to...but...

If you want to put yourself back in the driver's seat, text something like, "Hey...so sorry...can't do Wednesday and/or Thursday anymore. Some other night? Friday and/or Saturday? Thanks, sweetie."

And let HIM sweat it out, instead of you sweating it out. Why not? (He'll be back for the sex, anyway.)

He's strictly contacting you to just get laid, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less. He's out and open about it. That's all he's interested in.

• Like 1
And as far as I know, he's still with a certain someone so why would he come to see me?

I think he's being cruel in the fact that he won't come at all.

Why would he come and see you? Because you allow it.

You teach people how to treat you. If you teach him that you can be used for sex, anytime, any day... that is exactly what he will do.

• Like 1

My, he's done a number on you, hasn't he.

No you don't just want sex - otherwise you wouldn't even be thinking about the fact one of the days he wants to see you, is on Valentines Day. As another poster said, he probably hasn't even thought about it being V Day.

He uses you because he knows you're hooked on him and that no matter how many times he picks you up and drops you, you'll be there, waiting.

It's entirely possible to have a strictly sexual relationship with someone, and still have them respect you. This guy has so little (if any at all) respect for you. Sorry. You're clutching at straws where there aren't any. Find another **** buddy.

I'm seeing the other guy. We communicate daily and we will see each other tonight and possibly tomorrow night as well.

This is great! Have an amazing time with the new guy!

Please don’t let this old one ruin what could possibly be a great relationship!

Have a great evening my friend!

Stop talking to him. He wasn't being cruel but yeah, he was being meanie to you and playing with your feelings. Trying to raise his ego by making you excited and hot with the thoughts that he will do you.

Stop talking to him. He wasn't being cruel but yeah, he was being meanie to you and playing with your feelings. Trying to raise his ego by making you excited and hot with the thoughts that he will do you.

The thing is, he can’t be mean or cruel to you without your permission. If you would have shut him down when you broke up, or at the very least when he sends such an outrageous text, you wouldn’t be upset now.

This is kind of like complaining that a robber has come into your home and stollen your jewelry and prize possessions, after you have left the door open and given him the code to the safe...

He can’t be cruel to you if you refuse to open the door for him to do so... by, responding to his texts and/or continuing to entertain the thought of a hook-up when you KNOW he is in a another relationship. You know for fact - good guys don’t do this. So, let this guy go...

• Like 1

OP, you know very well that he only wants sex from you. All your other threads about him demonstrate that quite clearly. You claim that's all you want, too. So what are you complaining for?

You signed up for this.

You think he is being cruel, but girl, you are responsible for your own choices. Can't blame him or anyone else for making poor decisions that hurt you. You are an adult so it's time to grow up and take some accountability for yourself.

• Like 1
  • Author

Yeah, he just texts me for an ego boost. He actually doesn't even want to have sex with me given his supposed circumstances. But he likes knowing he can come to me if he ever wanted to. But no more. I can't keep doing this to myself. If he ever does text me again, I'd rather just tell him I have a boyfriend now so he'll leave me alone.

I did see the other guy last night and we started off great. We went back to mine and had sex and it was good. I enjoyed myself. We laid down to talk and he talked about the film he had to shoot and how stressing it's going to be. I caressed his hair a little and tried to kiss him. He turned away and he said he really didn't feel like kissing right now. It hurt my feelings, but I continued on with the conversation.

He kept talking about the shoot and how he has to drag the equipment to and fro the place and then he said, "that's what I was thinking about while we were having sex to be honest with you."

That comment just really pissed me off. I acted like it didn't bother me and just started getting dressed. He noticed this and said he just believes in being honest and as people we should all be honest. I agreed, but I just wanted him gone. He stayed a little longer and we talked about bull****. When he left I felt relieved, but sad too because I was hoping he'd screw all the memories of the other guy out of me. Back to square one, I guess.

I asked a friend of mine if I should see him again and she said no, I shouldn't. I mean his comment is slightly reminiscent of comments made by the other guy and I tell myself I don't want to go down this road again where I felt hurt or inadequate or not enough.

Hi!

Sorry about the second guy. If you are feeling bad about the way he treats you, you should definitely end it now before you do get emotions for him.

The the thing about dating is we have to get really clear on what we want and how we want to be treated. If someone does not align, we must let them go.

There are so many amazing men out there. Sending hugs.

Have a beautiful day!