Turned off by manicured goatees

CautiouslyOptimistic

Is there such a thing as an unmanicured goatee? Or is it just all goatees you dislike?

OP: I have exactly the same taste as you regarding men’s facial hair :laugh:

The manicured goatees sound kind of high maintenance for a man :p Just tell him in a cute manner that you are so handsome and shouldn’t let the goatee block your face ;)

• Like 1
thefooloftheyear
Is there such a thing as an unmanicured goatee? Or is it just all goatees you dislike?

Kinda like those guys that look like Shaggy from Scooby Doo...:laugh:

TFY

• Like 1
  • Author

You’re right all of them are prob manicured. I think I dislike most of them, but there’s one specific type that makes me cringe. If you go to the link below - a lot of men seem to have the one on the top right (and some the one on the top middle). They remind me of a woman’s p**** :D And this is on the drawing of a cute looking man... which is not always the case in the real world.

https://beardoholic.com/goatee-styles/

• Author

Jason Miller from trump campaign communications team is the best example. I get why, it’s because he doesn’t have a chin. But... :sick: Who wants to kiss that? Well someone must have, as his mistress got preggo :lmao:

https://www.google.com/search?q=jason+miller&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=niv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiM3pmdwrHgAhVQm-AKHTN_D9EQ_AUIEygC&biw=414&bih=622

Jason Miller from trump campaign communications team is the best example. I get why, it’s because he doesn’t have a chin. But... :sick: Who wants to kiss that? Well someone must have, as his mistress got preggo :lmao:

https://www.google.com/search?q=jason+miller&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=niv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiM3pmdwrHgAhVQm-AKHTN_D9EQ_AUIEygC&biw=414&bih=622

You don’t have to kiss someone to get pregnant, but you do have to......

Oh, never mind :sick:

• Like 2
OP: I have exactly the same taste as you regarding men’s facial hair :laugh:

The manicured goatees sound kind of high maintenance for a man :p Just tell him in a cute manner that you are so handsome and shouldn’t let the goatee block your face ;)

I agree it sounds pathetic and superficial to reject a guy because of that. On the other hand, this shows your artistic tastes are incompatible. It’s like when you go to the guy’s house, and the furniture and kitchenware and how he has decorated his place are all very ugly to your own taste; he would also pick gifts that you think are ugly.

• Author

JuneL good point but then I always remember my sister. She said when she met her husband in the 80s he was kind of a hippie dressing-wise. She “fixed” him and in fact she still makes most of the clothing and design choices. She goes and buys him clothes many times by herself. He loves it as he knows she’s better with that (he has a scientist background).

Anyway guy left to another city this week and then will be back only for the weekend. Not sure I want a LTR so might give up on this one.

Really, if it's a strong preference, I say just don't try to date him. I went my whole life until I was 50 without dating a guy with a beard. I hate beards. The only reason I did then is it was an old flame who had grown one. I never even looked twice at guys with beards. Didn't notice them.

Once there was this real good looking guy who I knew both as a bartender and then later he worked in the same retail place as me. I had moved to that town from another town about 2 years prior. He kept insisting he knew who I was from the other town. I kept telling him, That's not possible because I'd remember you, you're my physical type. So we puzzled about that for a couple of months and finally he said, Oh, I used to have a beard then.

Then it all made sense. I wouldn't have even noticed him. He had a great face. It's absolutely crazy to cover up a great face with an ugly beard.

But that said, aside from bragging on how they looked good before without one, I wouldn't tell them to change unless I was already with them when they grew it, at which point, I'd cut sex way back, because I'm not attracted anymore. I'd be like, I still like you alot, I just can't.

I don't not just like the look of it. I hate the feel of it. I like a mane, not whiskers.

When young, a lot of guys had mustaches, and I didn't mind some of them, as long as they didn't get in the way.

• Author

Ha. Funny how we all have differing tastes, preraph. I actually learned to love beards. I find them quite sexy specially when trimmed. Depending on the style also the bushy ones. But I totally get your aversion. It’s probably the same kind I feel for goatees :p it’s really probably my main pet peeve.