Ex girlfriend is pregnant (not by me) in less than 1 year after we broke up.

I know she's pregnant. I think she want me to just watch her one day pregnant by someone else. I think she lost respect to me and do not want to do the same. I do not want her to destroy they image I have of her. Why this have to end having bad feelings to each other.

I’m sorry but I don’t understand why your attributing her pregnancy to you. You think she got pregnant on purpose, so you’d watch her have a child with someone else... so she did this to make you suffer?! What gives you that impression?!

I mean, you broke up with her. She’s free to do as she pleases, and she’s probably not even thinking of you while she does her things.

Why are you saying that it’s ending in bad feelings?! She moved on, period.

• Like 1
  • Author
I’m sorry but I don’t understand why your attributing her pregnancy to you. You think she got pregnant on purpose, so you’d watch her have a child with someone else... so she did this to make you suffer?! What gives you that impression?!

I mean, you broke up with her. She’s free to do as she pleases, and she’s probably not even thinking of you while she does her things.

Why are you saying that it’s ending in bad feelings?! She moved on, period.

You right, I not thinking properly. I think I put more value on her than she put on me. I feel like a fool tho.

NIP... you need help.

You broke up with her and expect updates on her life. ---> NOT HAPPENING

Did you ever think she met the love of her life after you and got pregnant ? :cool:

My ex girlfriend and I dated through university years (6 years). I wanted to propose and she wanted out - no reason. Funny enough, I started dating my wife 4 months later... I have known my wife since I was 14 yrs old. Timing is everything.

Hang out out with your friends, improve yourself and move on... your life is precious and short. Stop concerning your with things you can't control. LIVE :cool:

What she does is none of your business. You are acting creepy.

You should get some IC help.

You broke up with her. Did you really think she wouldn't move on and find someone else?

Leave her alone. She's got a new life and you aren't in it.