Baby in NICU born just shy of 28 weeks

TheRainbow

• Author

So she finally transitioning on to solid foods. I have been making my own pureed baby food. So far she has had purried peas, and so far is tolerating it well. Very small amounts but she is swallowing.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • Author

It's hard to believe my baby is already 10 months old. She is pulling herself up on furniture, and crawling. She is small at only 26 inches and 15 pounds 15 oz. Her sister who is only 11 months older is 36 inches and 25 pounds.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

She is eleven months old today. It's hard to believe in a month she'll be a year. She is doing so well. She is 1/8 inch away from 27 inches tall and just over 17 pounds. Weight is slowing down a bit as she is getting more active. For being 8 months adjusted age she is doing so well. She is crawling and cruising along with the furniture. She is starting to eat finger foods really well.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Author

Today is her first birthday. I can't believe it's been a year. She is about 9 months adjusted age. She took her first steps a few days ago, and yesterday at her appointmetn she was measured in at 27 1/2 inches and 18 pounds 3 oz. She is eating everything in sight, above average for development for her adjusted age and all in all such a happy little girl We are throwing a party on Saturday.