Anyone ever feel a timeless spiritual connection

Yikes , l'd hardly call those minor events .

lt might be lucky you have your faith or that kinda stuff could really shake you up.

• Author

YoungestDaughter, you have very good abilities.

Yeah, on mine, because the last event was when he actually got shot and his life passed before him, I was afraid (and he's old now) that that is what it meant. When I went to check, I just think I was picking up on him because he finally published his book I helped him edit many years ago. So I do think it was just vibes. Still doesn't explain my connection to him. But I've always had it. And it seems one-sided, but some spirit must be making sure I get the messages because I am pretty sure he is not.

todreaminblue

yes i have and unfortunately the last time i felt that connection...nothing came of it....the other spirutal connections i have had are close friends and family...all the way spiritual to premonitions in dreams which came true...

my love is always at the core.....

the hardest part is to feel.....and do nothing

my new quote of the week

but sometimes...even the strongest spiritual connections are only felt on one side..which was my side...and that is what i felt happened with me..more than once...with my ex...and also with the guy i felt for last......deb

• Like 1
  • Author

Yeah. There's got to be some reason for that though. Truth is he was an influence in my life, whether he wanted to be or not, and when we caught up 25 years later, I told him that. What man doesn't like admiration. For him, being admired for something more than his looks was always something he needed.

I don't know if I served any purpose in his life, but he served a purpose in mine.

To me it is strange that it seems basically one sided, wouldn't have thought it could work like that.

l think he liked you in a very very special way if nothing else , like no one else. You know , we can like all kinds of people through life in all kinds of ways.

• Like 2
  • Author

^ Thanks. I think he found me amusing, and he felt he could tell me stuff he wouldn't tell people, weird stuff.

• Like 1
loversquarrel

Yes, I am a firm believer in connections like that. I believe in opposing souls that want to be close but can't just as I believe in a very deep connection. I like to call such connections a historic love. I am in that now with someone, she is truly my match on so many levels and the really strange thing about it is how we quite literally mirror each other. Our bond is so strong we both have zero interest nor attraction for others and we both feel a pain that we missed out on our lives before we met.

• Like 1

The thing is though , how can this happen , yet it seemingly impossible to make it work, yaknow, ?

Surely out of the other 7billion people on this planet, you find this one craziest thing you've ever had, it is meant to be.

Yet it can't be.

This was the thing in my sitch and others here.

why ? what was it for then , why did it even happen

Yaknow.

l don't believe in lessons, not with something as big as that , you don't find and go through that just for a damn lesson , yaknow. And you can't even make a lesson out if it anyway, only heartache and decades of wondering forever later most likely.

So at least you've got yours , now there's a reason.

Edited by chillii
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't believe in twin flames or soul mates. And most of the best psychics I know don't.

I believe in soul groups or soul families though. We have had lifetimes where we knew each other. Sometimes playing the father, mother, grandma or sister or brother or best friend of our soul family. I believe we switch roles each lifetime.

I have no doubt my fiance is from my soul group. The synchronicities are uncanny. Sam's car plates with a number we both always had a reaction to prior to meeting, same family names and personalities and patterns within our families and our lives.

I believe there is free will and that we could have met several of our soul group. Rather than being destined to meet and be with the ONE person. We could have picked another member of our soul group had we made different decisions.

I met him once in a dream but haven't had any "psychic" experiences with him yet. Although I tend to know what he's feeling in terms of the relationship and knew in advance when he would need time apart and in a dream dream once, an old relative of mine threw my engagement ring into a river. We temporarily broke up soon after.

We used an intuitive medium and she saved our relationship. She knew what was coming and why and it helped immensely to know it didn't necessarily signify a break up was imminent or even required.

Edited by Leigh 87
  • Like 1

I feel a timeless spiritual connection because unlike with my other exes, I believe I'll always have the same feelings for my partner irrespective of whether we parted ways.

Not even the love of in love part specifically. But I know if we were to meet up after however many years apart, that we would most definitely still be connected. It feels like we are part of each other's soul family. From many lifetimes spent together in various roles

• Like 1

I totally believe in such connection. I had it so far with 2 men (current and ex partner) and 1 woman (family member).

The things that we can do, like sync dreams or feel things the other is feeling from a distance without knowing about it, still make me wonder... What is this? What's the energy explaining it?