Starting a new year

mortensorchid

Stats say that married men live longer than unmarried men. That might be because their wives get them to actually go to the doctor and otherwise pay attention to their health.

Alas, married men are much more willing to die...

But she won't bloody let him so he's here longer

l gotta quote this stuff on my wall or somewhere

A wise (and drunk) man once told me, "it's better to want what you don't have, than to have what you don't want."

Shyt, he has a point :bunny::bunny::bunny:

• Author
mortensorchid

I can say this unashamedly- while life has been a struggle for me both personally and careerwise, I think I am in a good place now. The only thing that has been lacking in my life is not having a relationship. I see others all the time who are happily in one and I get rejected or thrown over for someone else. I also get the same bull**** answers from guys (I am not ready, I am too busy with other things, etc.) And a year later they marry the next one who came down the pike. Many end up divorcing them a few years later as well, but that's because they made the wrong choice to begin with or jumped into the situation too quickly.

I can say that I am happy with things all except in this area, and I want that area filled. As I ha e wanted this area filled for a long time now but it never seems to because they are simply not interested in me or doing things the right way. But I will try again.

l gotta quote this stuff on my wall or somewhere

how about on Donald's 2,000 mile wall down south?