My family and friends still talk with my cheating ex GF and her new man??

No not yet

It's not your job to help hide her cheating. The truth fixes a lot of things. This is all on her not you.

Wake up and explain the situation. Right now everyone thinks you just broke up.

Her cheating is on her. You hiding the facts is all on you

Ok so no-one in your family actually knows Kristen cheated on you...

That puts an entirely different complexion on things.

• Like 1
  • Author

Yes they do

• Author

I loved that girl for 4 years and treated her like a queen, but that means nothing. Afterwards I asked my best friend & his wife if they invited Kenny or just Kristen and they said "Kristen's really great and we wanted to meet her new boyfriend. What's in the past is in the past, let it go." Keep in mind, everyone there knows that Kristen cheated on me with Kenny. Even my parents are telling me that Kristen's a great girl and "like another daughter" to them. My sister point-blank said to me that if she were to get married tomorrow, Kristen would be a bridesmaid and Kenny would be invited to the wedding.

there is a something that she has, some girlie thing, bargain beauty preparations, say, that are normally expensive, that they like

or perhaps she just is a narcissist who lies to hold an audience, who lies to look good (that is "lies" not "likes")

I mean to say, all of them befriending her for no particular reason makes lil sense, one or two in your clan, ok, but all of them is v unusual

Edited by darkmoon

MMMM ya it's so weird. Anytime someone divorces in the family, we might keep them on FB but that's about it.

I meant this is the time of year where there are a lot of invites, open houses, dinners and all that crap. now that the hubbub is over, maybe you won't be seeing much of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, move. Just move. Move to an area with white sandy beaches and palm tree's. Get a boat. Start fresh. Cut ties. I cannot believe the level of disrespect. It's appalling.

Just leave for parts unknown. Tell no one. Just go.

• Like 2

Just my feeling but, some people are just that way about them, kinda like psychopaths. They are amazingly charming, everyone just loves them, but they have a dark side hidden. They can do no wrong because they are so amazing. This girl I grew up with was like that, but she was simply evil at times and everyone just ignored it. I couldn't wrap my head around it why everyone still wanted to be her best friend and be in her company.

Sounds like she has enchanted everyone so much so, she could murder puppies and they would still invite her for Easter dinner.

That's really crappy. Sometimes I would say the friendship between them wouldn't just end because you two did, but the way it ended they should support you at the cost of the friendship with her.

When your one friend said he had to keep him away from his wife, I would have said that he needed to watch his wife around you because you were going to bang her and invite him to a BBQ celebrating that the next weekend so he would have an inkling how you felt.

Frankly this is a bad situation with no easy out. I'd tell my parents, sisters and cousins that anything they have that they invite her to, don't invite you...and that is not you declining, that is them choosing a cheater over family and speaks volumes about them.