Why does she still view my Snapchat Stories?

ericw899

• Author
OP, you have this scarcity mentality that is leading you to bark up the wrong trees.

Not really sure what that means....

Not really sure what that means....

OP, I mean that you believe you have so few options that you continue to pursue girls who are not interested.

You won't get great results that way.

Starswillshine

Likely just as simple as she just goes through all the stories. Since when you click to see them, it just keeps continuing through all stories of all friends. I wouldnt read much into it.

OP. The reality is you have to move on from this. Dont worry about her. Its very unlikely shes sitting around regretting her decision to go out with a guy who sulks and compares his own dating prowess to that of Freddy Kruger. That mindset just isnt appealing to women. Even compassionate women. At best I'd say shes iffy about you and may or may not reach out one day.

As for limited dating options. Start putting yourself out there. Complaining about how unfair it is for you as a man may be justified, but it wont get you laid.

I'm in the same boat. Last weekend I was at a house party. Im single. My friend next to me, who has a girlfriend, tried to chat up two girls sitting across from us, and they wouldnt give him the time of day. It was embarassing and I felt bad for him and instinctively relieved that I wasnt the one that was getting rejected like that. But then I realized, this might just be why he is in a relationship and I'm not. Hes not afraid to go out on a limb, take a risk, get rejected. His ego is used to it by now, and he doesn't care who's watching.

If OLD isnt working for you, you have no choice but to maneuver offline.

Edited by frankspeci

She is probably just spying on you to see if you are dating anyone and See what the girl looks like.Doesn’t mean a thing! I’ve done it before just to be nosy

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

So she posted a story on snapchat, and I responded asking her if she got a job. She said she did with a smiley face. I then snapped her back congratulating her and we exchanged about 3/4 snaps before she stopped replying.

So what is the next move? Do I add her back on instagram? Do I shoot her a text in a few days? Or do I just leaver her be?

My advice on the next move is the same as earlier, and the same as the other thread you started, in which you were hung up on presumably a different girl who was not that interested in seeing you.

Obviously I'm not telling you what you want to hear. But in the long run it will get you the results you seek. Good luck.

I’m new with Snapchat. I think I hit view on a story and end up viewing all of them. I don’t think it means anything. If she has not responded to a second date, then just delete her completely.