How can i make my butt bigger without gaining weight anywhere else?

Da_1_n_OnlyN3na

I have never heard any woman say "I want a bigger butt"usually it's always the opposite.Consider yourself lucky you don't have a big fat ass.

r u serious??? who wouldnt die for a big ass lol

well i have a small thin body (i weigh about 103-105 pounds im 5'3 size 0-2)

and i dont have a problem with my body except for my legs and arms....lets just say for my little body i have big breats and a nice "phat" butt but not too fat lol..usually girls like me have either one but not both lol...well my legs are not like i want them they are perfect for my size but i would want them more chubbier and my arms more muscle definetly but no matter what i eat or (drink milk..ewww yucky) nothing works ....will milk make me fatter?

ok well theres this excersice i was tought in my aerobics class its called the "butt burner". First you have to lay down on the floor on all fours, and lift which ever leg you want to start with, straight out to your side. lift that leg up and down ten times then switch to the other leg and lift up and down 10 times then you go back to the leg you started with and lift 9 times and you go back to the other leg and lift 9 times and so on, you keep switching until you reach 2. Trust me you will feel the burn but it makes your butt look more lifted.

Scobro is absolutely right. I'm a personal trainer, and have a degree in fitness and nutrition. There is NO SUCH THING AS SPOT REDUCTION. You can work muscles to make an area appear bigger or more toned, but spot reduction is a myth. I'm not going to argue it if there are any re"butt"als. ;)

It is a fact. REALLY. I get paid to look like I do and to know my stuff, and just from Scobro's avitar, you should be able to tell he knows what he's talking about.:)

just from Scobro's avitar, you should be able to tell he knows what he's talking about.:)

that's exactly why i know he doesn't know what he's talking about.:p Male and female bodies are different and mine does not act the same way his does.

• 2 weeks later...
Do full squats, not the half assed ones a lot of people do in gyms, and try deadlifts. Deadlifts will pump your bum up heehee.

I have nice boobs but i dont have a nice butt at all. can u tell me what are dead lifts.

• 8 months later...

i had a nice big round booty. but recently i lost some weight and my butt got smaller. i still have the shape but i wanna get my old size back, besides eating better, what type of exercises can i do to help it grow faster? if it helps i am 5'1 and 100 pounds.

I'm 5'2 and around 104 pounds and my butt is small too. I have done butt exercises. I did manage to get my butt a little bigger but then I couldn't get my a$$ in my pants. It's like a no win situation here girls...

So I accept my butt and recently my H has been taking interest in it and likes it so I'm keeping it that way :).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

MY butt has a nice shape, but I want to know how to make it bigger. If I try to gain weight how do I make it go to my butt and not somewhere else? I Have Small Boobs But I Want A Bigger Butt.