My MM's Wife IS Not Budging

She is hoping, just like the OW is hoping, he will chose to be with only her. Except the BS has so much more to lose than the OW. It is very presumptuous to assume she doesnt care for him. I would say in most cases, she loves him very much and in most cases, they are indeed knocking the boots. As she is trying to get him to be with only her. The BS and OW are the same, except one has much more reason to hold on.

Meanwhile, the married man gets validation from both sides. He's like the cat who ate the canary, profiting emotionally(ego) and sexually from the situation he created.

• Like 1

If he ever does divorce his wife, he will not jump right into a big committed relationship with you. He will go be single. That's what they nearly all do.

• Like 1

Anyhoo since he is not filing for divorce I tried to take matters into my own hands and posted our pictures in social media where I know his wife and their common friends can see it. I put in captions of how happy and inlove we are. I hanged out more with his friends and family so that they will get to know me better (making a good impression) and talked openly about our rel to my own family and friends hoping to pressure him and his wife to do something.

End it with him and tell him to contact you when he's divorced. He is happy as things are and no matter what you do, HE will not budge because he doesn't want to divorce. You have a choice to make, accept things as they are or end things with him. Trying to manipulate and stir up crap will only make you look like the bad guy.

• Like 1

Since the OP hasn't been heard from in over a week we'll call this one closed.

As always, if the OP returns and would like to update please request your thread reopened via the ALERT US button.