I'm having a really HARD time on online dating websites?

sunflowerandclouds94

I've been on OLD for about 5 years now. I cannot find a relationship what so ever and all my dates disappear.

Granted after I they tell me they have a great time with me and they like my smile. I use online dating because I'm quiet and I don't go out to bars/clubs. I have gone out with various guys with different backgrounds. Smart, good looking, PC gamers, Ravers, not so good looking, stable jobs, some with no stable jobs... Even ones that play Dungeons and Dragons. I've tried hooking up with guys and that didn't work. I've even tried to see if I was a lesbian but that turned out false.

When I go on these dates I go in with positiveness, I usually make it to the second dates but that's it. Guys usually disappear or they tell me they don't want to move too fast or they tell me they just broke up with their gfs. Like I stated above guys tell me I'm pretty and I have a gorgeous smile or they can see me as a model or whatever they pull out of their book.

I work and finance myself. Im very independent but I let guys take the lead at times. I'm not snobbish or materialistic. I buy my own stuff. I work, I go to school, just normal things.

Why am I having such a hard time?

I'm like very concerned. I have great friends that always help me and very positive. I'm 24 and I have not had one good compatible partner and it sucks.

At your age, the attractive guys are more interested in getting laid and in bedding as many attractive girls as possible. There's lots of girls in your situation. I met very attractive girls in college who were 18-22 and they couldn't get a boyfriend, and it's not like they were expecting a 25 year old rich boyfriend. They were open to dating average guys, but pretty much every guy was just enjoying his youth lol.

I have no game because idk what to do lol

The burden of having "game" is mostly on the guys. You are just to "receive". It is up to the guy to know what he is doing,...if he doesn't have a clue and doesn't know what he is doing, then you don't want him. Don't be the woman trying to teach the man how to be a man or trying to do his job for him.

Being an introvert is not any problem at all and may even help you stay out of trouble. It is the guys job to approach you, all you have to do is be approachable.

I agree with others who said get away from OLD. OLD is a cesspool of misfits that can't get a date any other way (and for good reason).

Edited by PRW
  • Like 1
The burden of having "game" is mostly on the guys. You are just to "receive". It is up to the guy to know what he is doing,...if he doesn't have a clue and doesn't know what he is doing, then you don't want him. Don't be the woman trying to teach the man how to be a man or trying to do his job for him.

Being an introvert is not any problem at all and may even help you stay out of trouble. It is the guys job to approach you, all you have to do is be approachable.

I agree with others who said get away from OLD. OLD is a cesspool of misfits that can't get a date any other way (and for good reason).

I've always agreed on this-like MEN are suppose to have the balls to approach, be flirty, know what to say and ASK out, its NOT the woman's job to approach men and ask them out, geez. We have v's not b's. I'm just tired of people giving ME advice on what's wrong with me as a woman, that I can't get a guy when my only job is to sit back and look pretty. We are suppose to get approached. Women do not walk into bars and ask men out. It looks ugly and we do not chase men! And what like its MY fault that I don't have something witty to say to a guy when that's the man's job!?!?!