Do girls text a lot?

dateme

• Author

So we've been talking/texting for 3 days. She says she was hurt before as I just cut her off. But she's starting to trust me again. She said I took her for granted since she was always wanting to know me better and wants to make sure. I don't know if the interest is there like before but she constantly texts me like before.

• Author

She told me how much she loves me and that she wanted me to be hers since day one and that is why she was so hurt. She says I make her feel love again by the words I say. Not sure how to read all this.

She told me how much she loves me and that she wanted me to be hers since day one and that is why she was so hurt. She says I make her feel love again by the words I say. Not sure how to read all this.

How long have you been seeing her? Saying she loves you after only a couple of dates seems kinda fast, since, in my opinion, it takes time to develop those kind of feelings. And she should focus more on actions than words... did you two see each other since that whole situation? Or did you just text and talk?

Mrs._December
That's what I think too. Because they share a lot on text but face to face some things. But now I know she likes me so I don't get upset.

This is the type of girl who would have never dated 20 years ago if she had to rely on her social skills. Because 20 years ago, you didn't have a cell phone or computer or tablet to hide behind and a keyboard to conduct your entire social and romantic life. It sounds like she's incapable of conducting her life in an adult manner and wants to just text her life away like a teenager. Pfffft.

Don't invest too much in this one.

• Author
This is the type of girl who would have never dated 20 years ago if she had to rely on her social skills. Because 20 years ago, you didn't have a cell phone or computer or tablet to hide behind and a keyboard to conduct your entire social and romantic life. It sounds like she's incapable of conducting her life in an adult manner and wants to just text her life away like a teenager. Pfffft.

Don't invest too much in this one.

You may be right.

• Author
How long have you been seeing her? Saying she loves you after only a couple of dates seems kinda fast, since, in my opinion, it takes time to develop those kind of feelings. And she should focus more on actions than words... did you two see each other since that whole situation? Or did you just text and talk?

We're both always out of town. So no we haven't. She was saying how I've been talking good now and also based on the last time. Who knows she could be fibbing.