emotional infidelity, claims i am crazy and its nothing

BigdaddyJJ

A cheater will always make u feel like u r overthinking. In the end what is obviously their fault becomes yours. I hope u don't have to get there because then u will start to feel bad and thinks u r really at fault but in d first place there really shouldn't be any cheating or hiding in a healthy relationship!

Stay strong bud. I just got out from a relationship with a serial cheater as well. If they cheat they will probably do it again and it's not your fault they do what they do. Good luck!

• Author

just wanted to say thanks for everyone taking the time to respond, not feeling alone in this when I am definitely alone. HUge thanks. She is saying everything I said including biting my arm is a lie, of course, she says that! admitting why you did something, the last thing she said was, I am not going through this again with you like we did with David. David was the last guy she left me for 8 years ago. Great gal hey, she can cheat and know what work is involved to fix it and that's the only thing she is thinking about.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
just wanted to say thanks for everyone taking the time to respond, not feeling alone in this when I am definitely alone. HUge thanks. She is saying everything I said including biting my arm is a lie, of course, she says that! admitting why you did something, the last thing she said was, I am not going through this again with you like we did with David. David was the last guy she left me for 8 years ago. Great gal hey, she can cheat and know what work is involved to fix it and that's the only thing she is thinking about.

Poor muffin. Unless you like drama and punishment I'd file on her ass.

Unless you're in a fault state you don't need anything more.

You should ask her when she is planning on moving out then. For your sake I hope it’s soon. She is a serial cheater. They can’t quit cheating. Google serial cheater.

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...
  • Author
First off...I'm sorry you're going through this.. It sucks I know. I've been there. As far as what's going on with your wife? When's the last time you and a friend of the family and of the opposite sex had a conversation where you tell each other over and over again you love and miss them? This is not "normal" friend of the family type communication..

I am so glad I put all of this down to come back and read,your points are very helpful even more today, Yup she did it again and thought since it was with a female that i would be down. She got drunk and told me she was sleeping with this CBC reporter who was doing a story she was involved with, i played it and pretend I was super into just to gather enough facts, woke her up later that night (with a recorder) and asked specific questions like how many times and where did it happen are you in love with her. My final question was if she would be willing to move in and pay rent and said yes and then asked why? I said fk cheated again on me, you have been out so much your 4-year-old cries for you and you said you were working, One night she got a call at 11 pm and I seen her eyes light up and she said on my way. l she was to go to the hospital (her work) right away puts on her fancy bra ect and spray perfume on, a common practice before you go to the hospital for work. Once I said she had cheated she started to backpedal big time, oh its sexy talk, Her moving in and paying rent is the sexy talk I said? but the girl is a reporter and could lose her job so I had her in a pretty uncomfortable position as they could mess up the story big time with conflict of interest. She then went around telling all her coworkers how i am abusive and spreading rumours she is cheating with the reporter, SHe left out she had told me she had an affair.

A the start I said she had a 2-year online affair, Turns out it was 5 years as I kept getting more emails from an unknown person. She actually denied having anything to do with me with the guy online. even when she told the guy she was pregnant and he asked her with who ?? she would not respond.

even a year ago they talked about living in a huge house together, the guy said one house one love, her response was "I would live with you any day"

I should have left then, I knew it but wanting to live with my kids I could not let go of, it was toxic and my mistake, I now am living in my office and trying to plan out my next move. Funny how a cheater and denying works so well as long as you keep the truth in the dark, Her sisters believe her and say oh its just this guy? you are threatened by him? lol?

I trusted she said she loved only me. missed only me, represented us and me, Here is how they said goodbye to each other.

2013.06.26 - 12:54:19; he: Me times infinity to the power of an imaginary number, because all my love for you can't fit inside this universe !!

2013.06.26 - 12:56:04; ME: I really hope it comes together for you I know you have worked so hard...that's really sweet but my love is so big that it became intelligent on its own and created infinite amounts of parallel universes where I love you in every single one

I want to find the girl that loves me in every parallel universe.

Sad to say that I started drinking after I found out and it almost ended me,

got really dark. Day 1 living away and Am glad I was able to read some wisdom on the forums.

Ty

Sorry for any poor Grammer

• Author
You should ask her when she is planning on moving out then. For your sake I hope it’s soon. She is a serial cheater. They can’t quit cheating. Google serial cheater.

you are 100% correct, I have known this girl since we were kids, she always had 2-3 boyfriends, I thought to have kids with a person meant more then it did, She did this when my 16-year-old was 4 years old and now again when my other daughter is 4 years old, that time we separated she got engaged and came crawling back begging, Time to look within why I accept this,

• 1 month later...
  • Author
BigdaddyJJ

She is back at it again......

Remove off-site link, again, moderate member

What did you expect? She's a serial cheat.

So far you've accepted it. You changed nothing so nothing changes.

This is on you now

• Author
BigdaddyJJ

I do not live with her, and we are not together, she tells everyone everything except the cheating part, how I am abusive and would always accuse her of cheating, Never saying what she actually did though, Narcissists serial cheater. I am hated by all her coworkers and friends, even hate msg and threatening me to do me harm because of what I have put her through. I don't bother getting into it I just tell them they have it wrong and I am not talking down my kid's mother to anyone, I have never abused or hurt her,