My fiancess affair with my FATHER ??

• Author
Begottenson82
Does it matter if there is? Once is enough to call off the wedding, 4 years in your own home is unforgivable. There is something seriously wrong with her, choosing to fulfill her fantasy of being with an older man before she married you with your father. Fantasy's don't go on for 4 years. Your father is an invalid, she is the one that had to sneak into his room after you feel asleep then made sure she was back in your bed before you woke up. Imagine how many times you and your father had sex with her on the same day, sick. Imagine if she got pregnant, would she be having a son/daughter or a brother/sister for you? Sell the house because you'll never get rid of the triggers living there. Start over somewhere far away from all their drama.

She said they did something sexual everyday but Ive had my younger sister friends and in lnlaws spend consecutive nights over in the past

Let’s put it this way... Most women, when they meet your father, would say “Not going to go there. He is my boyfriends father.” Doesn’t matter if he is old or young, rich or poor, interested or not - it’s not an option.

This woman didn’t say that. She didn’t have that voice, or she chose not to listen to that little voice in her head that said, “I can’t do this. This isn’t right. This is going to be hurtful to the man I love, so I’m not going to do it...”

Instead, she had sex with your father and now she is trying to sell you a bill of goods by claiming - “It was just sex...” “it didn’t mean anything” and “I just wanted to experience my fantasy.”

This woman got out of bed with you, to go **** your father, and then came back to bed with you. That is not ok. And - if she will do this with your father, she will do it with anyone.

What she is trying to sell you, let’s just say that I am not buying... and I hope you don’t either.

This^^^! This girl is as lower than anything you can scrape from the bottom of your shoe. You dodged a bullet.

• Like 1
She said they did something sexual everyday but Ive had my younger sister friends and in lnlaws spend consecutive nights over in the past

I am curious as to how your father feels about all of this, he's got to know he's out of your life for what he has done. If he wants forgiveness he should discuss it with your religious representative, it would be a cold day in he.. before I would forgive something this disrespectful. It is hard to get my head around her planning her wedding with family in the afternoon then waiting for you to fall asleep so she can sneak off to your dad's room for sex. Why didn't she just have sex with you, you were already naked and in bed with her. This is why I think there is something really twisted with her thinking. Like I said, you and your dad shared a lot more then you think if she was doing sexual things with him everyday.

Edited by aliveagain
  • Author
Begottenson82
I am curious as to how your father feels about all of this, he's got to know he's out of your life for what he has done. If he wants forgiveness he should discuss it with your religious representative, it would be a cold day in he.. before I would forgive something this disrespectful. It is hard to get my head around her planning her wedding with family in the afternoon then waiting for you to fall asleep so she can sneak off to your dad's room for sex. Why didn't she just have sex with you, you were already naked and in bed with her. This is why I think there is something really twisted with her thinking. Like I said, you and your dad shared a lot more then you think if she was doing sexual things with him everyday.

Just found out my younger sister did know I just texted her

• Author
Begottenson82

He said he was sorry but what he did is unrepairable. If ichoose not to speak with him again he said hed understand

So, how many of your family members knew daddy was boning your woman? What is their reason for not telling you? Did your sister give you any reason why she kept her mouth shut?? Bloody *ell, you sure come from a rock solid, well grounded, family... :sick:

• Author
Begottenson82
So, how many of your family members knew daddy was boning your woman? What is their reason for not telling you? Did your sister give you any reason why she kept her mouth shut?? Bloody *ell, you sure come from a rock solid, well grounded, family... :sick:

She said that she would heard them through the walls whenever she'd stay over my house l.

We were texting and she said she was scared to get in the middle of that and didnt know how Id react

This is unbelievable. If I were your sister and heard that I would have thrown her sorry butt out of the house then slapped my father.

I can't imagine what you're going through but I think you're concentrating on the wrong person. Yes this woman was engaged to you but I'm hoping you're aware enough not to be caught up by her lies, tears and self pity.

I'm concerned about your father, I don't know if you've talked to him or just kept it to text/email. Parents are supposed to protect their children against all hurts, your father inflicted just about the biggest one you could imagine, repeatedly (outside physical abuse). Has he even tried to explain how he could have sex with your Ex in your home, while you were sleeping? OP, that is a level of contempt that would be hard to reconcile with.

I just want you to know that it is absolutely ok to cut out members of your own family. Some people will try and guilt you into forgiving him using his age, health, hell even the fact he's your father but remember none of THAT stopped him. You have to do what's best for you, it's time someone did!