Awkward situations with ex wife

Nukem

Reflect back over the last 6 years. What have you gotten out of that?

Hopefully you've learned. If not you'll waste even more of your life on this foolish errand.

• Author

Hey DKT, it was useful for me to know that her connection with him is not working properly because it means that her temper is worsening and he is not so better than me.

7 years I was living with the guilt that I was abusive husband and absent father. And now she has something worse.

Marc, during last years I started riding supersport bike, I had also supermoto and naked bikes. Riding is like fully living in the now :).

I also remodeled my body, I aim to reduce body fat below 10%. I work out in the gym everyday, and running 100m and 200m sprints in the weekends, often with daughter.

In the autumn I started a master degree program.

Those foolish errands never interfere my goals :):) In fact she almost stopped asking me during the last year, she was rarely calling for small things just to continue the illusion that she wasn't dating.

• Author
And you need to help with your daughter, not only do it if you think she's not dating!

I've never stopped helping.

It was insulting and a little bit of shock that after so many years she reconciled with that guy. Later I got that their connection is weird and they permanently brake up and reconcile.

Also my daughter never talked about them, she has been instructed so.

I've never asked her and she never talked. Even now daughter thinks that there is no situation and I react weirdly that I want NC.

Their relationship maybe on and off but it never really ended.

Besides you can't trust anything your X tells you.

Accept reality. It's who she is.

• Like 1
  • Author

10 days NC, no text, no calls. Just several seconds visual contact while I was waiting our daughter in front of her home.

Should I block her in FB or just unfriend her? I unfollowed her months ago.