Anyone pregnant to their lovers?

I would not take her place he would do the same to me as hes doing to her. I dont want to be his wife. hes someone who should be single and stay single.

Only those who are faultless have the right to judge others.

Starswillshine
I would not take her place he would do the same to me as hes doing to her. I dont want to be his wife. hes someone who should be single and stay single.

Then why in the world would you continue to sleep with him and be involved with him? You are now pregnant with a second child with him. And did the same with his brother.

op,

like I've said before to you, I think you're a smart women,. and I can't for the life of me figure out why you have invited this sort of nonsense into your life.

You're a mom, and those kids need you to be there for them 100 percent. Whatever foolish crap these men want to get into is just that-foolishness. Walk away form the whole mess and be happy.

Topic check:

I'm asking if anyone is pregnant with their lovers baby or got a lover pregnant. did you keep it or not?What happen? were you friends with ben? lovers? just Friends?
I'm asking if anyone is pregnant with their lovers baby or got a lover pregnant. did you keep it or not?What happen? were you friends with ben? lovers? just Friends?

nearly 2. im now 12 weeks pregnant again. yes i have 2 kids to his brother aswell.

I had my ex-boss's child. For four months I had no idea and was hoping it was my husbands. After finding out the truth, I cut the other man out of my life for good. My husband is her legal father, and the only dad she'll ever know.

• Like 1
  • Author
op,

like I've said before to you, I think you're a smart women,. and I can't for the life of me figure out why you have invited this sort of nonsense into your life.

You're a mom, and those kids need you to be there for them 100 percent. Whatever foolish crap these men want to get into is just that-foolishness. Walk away form the whole mess and be happy.

I have BPD

I have BPD

borderline personality disorder or bipolar disorder?

either way, like I have said above, you are a smart woman, and I suspect that you have also been deeply wounded.

I get the feeling that, somewhere along the line, someone hurt you really deeply and you never truly healed. There are times in your posts that fear and heartbreak really shine through, and I wonder if the chaos in your life is because you really want someone you can feel safe loving because they will love you deeply back and you'll be able to trust them. Sadly, you've been hurt and are torn between really wanting someone and being afraid that if you allow yourself to love them fully, you'll open yourself up to being hurt again.

I cold be wrong, and if I am, I apologize. If I'm right, |I hope that someday you'll see that you are intelligent and capable of loving someone in an incredibly deep and meaningful way. All you need to do is find a man who is worthy of that and who has no baggage weighing him ( and you) down.