My bf is still married

Honestly? I'd suspect when he visited her he blocked your account from her social media so she doesn't see your posts.

BTW, I mentioned it earlier but you never confirmed if you live in a fault or no fault country/state? If it's a 'fault' state do you realise what you are by posting in social media?

I talked to him about how i felt. he brought me to his family’s house and introduced me to them. I am so happy, that is progress.

It's not one bit of progress until he gets a divorce - finalized.

This is a common story (VERY common) in a few facebook groups I am in. I read a few red flags on the first page of posts and this last page. Let me go through the rest of the posts... doesn't look good though.

i found out that he is making a fake account and is trying to follow his wife in social media...

We had a huge fight about this.

He tried to deny following her

... found the evidence?

It is called stalking, and it is typical behavior if my hunch is correct

first of all, OP I am in my 30's, we do not have much time to be wasted!!

all the red flags point to one thing i was hoping it not to seem like...

he is hiding you, keeping you a secret

he is showering you with love, gifts, and financial security.

he doesn't want to marry you

he does not want to divorce his wife

his wife blocked him

he made another account to stalk her

he does not want anyone who knows wife or mutual friends to see you together

he has been lying to you

he is codependant on his parents

girl, he sounds like he has an anti-social personality disorder or sorts

they don't have relationships, they have supply. people they use for things they need or want whether physical things or emotional needs, ego strokes etc....

look it up, BPD, NPD are two most popular personality disorders.

I have been in 5 abusive relationships out of the 6 relationships i was in. I have been educating myself since 2015 after i found what gas lighting was it lead me on a rabbit trail of information. Now i see red flags everywhere.

maybe I am wrong, maybe he had a mid life crisis?

I fell in love with a married man once, i had empathy for her because i had been cheated on before. The most him n i did was kiss n have feel up sessions (very heated) but that is as far as it got. His wife got the help she needed n she was back to her old self. I miss him but i knew i wouldnt be able to forgive myself for breaking her heart.

it don't sound good, best to tell him you need a break and to get your head set straight <3

best of luck

• Author

My friend told me that i am a magnet of npd men. We argued when she told me that i have bpd tendencies and that me n my MM are in a codependent relationship. He did not hide me anymore, he already brought me to his family’s house and introduced me to them.

• Author

I doubt he has npd though. His family said he was a good guy before. Straight as an arrow. They noticed the changes when he became buff and his business became successful. He started experiencing things he missed out on before like trhe partying, buying expensive stuff and being very critical of his appearance. Cheated with his longtime wife to be with me because he feels he deserves better. But is that bad? Maybe he just got bored of the person he was before.

You keep on ignoring my question if the BS cab divorce your MM on the grounds of adultery - why?

Is it because you keep helping her by posting proof on social media? Is that the real reason you post there? Even though it may cost MM more money?

• Author

It is just a message to my friends and family that this MM chose me. We are happy, what we have is real, we are going public even though he did not make any moves to file for divorce.

I doubt he has npd though. His family said he was a good guy before. Straight as an arrow. They noticed the changes when he became buff and his business became successful. He started experiencing things he missed out on before like trhe partying, buying expensive stuff and being very critical of his appearance. Cheated with his longtime wife to be with me because he feels he deserves better. But is that bad? Maybe he just got bored of the person he was before.

How long do you really think you can keep a man like that?

He certainly sounds like he has some narcissistic tendencies...

Fine, go along for the ride if it makes you happy atm, but at 30+ I feel you are wasting your time if you are looking for a proper relationship.

You, I guess are what they call "the bridge", a variant on the rebound, a bridge is the woman who rescues him from a bad marriage, but once he gets his head straight and his life in order again, he dumps the bridge and starts either playing the field with his new found confidence or he starts looking for someone who is true wife material.

The bridge only provides safe passage to his new life.

be careful.

• Like 2
He certainly sounds like he has some narcissistic tendencies...

I would say that he is not the only one...

OP, I will end by saying simply - as you move through life, you will be presented with various opportunities and you will be required to make many decisions. The decisions you make will determine the quality of your life. Choose wisely.

The good people of this board have been unanimous in telling you that this is not a good choice. Do with that what you will, the decision is yours.

• Like 1