I cheated on my fiance and can't win him back

Cryingandlost

What?!!!!

Her EX had every right to feel hurt & betrayed. His decision to lie to her, to tell her he wanted to keep the baby & raise the baby if she would relocate with him, only for him to change the locks, cancel her cell phone & sell her car while he was in labor, leaving her stranded was calculated & cruel.

The level of manipulation he exhibited to "teach her a lesson" was unconscionable, especially because he left the baby in such a vulnerable place.

This guy may have been betrayed but he's far from a "nice guy." A nice guy would have just dumped her not set her up to be stranded.

Absolutely.

Boooooooolllsheeeeeeet!!

They had this set up from the get go.

They shoot! They score!!!!

Sorry, I should say... You are very naive OP if you don't believe that this was set-up by your friend and her husband.

If I was you, I would be going after them for child support. It is the natural consequence for their very poor choices. Perhaps then, they won't be so smug.

• Like 2

You’ve got a snowball’s chance in hell of getting your ex bf back. Not trying to be mean but you need to regroup and deal with the fallout from this mess. Your life is eternally changed. You can only make the best if it and do better going forward, but you’re being incredibly unrealistic if you think your ex would even consider taking you back. Think snowball in a fiery hell.

• Like 2
Sorry, I should say... You are very naive OP if you don't believe that this was set-up by your friend and her husband.

If I was you, I would be going after them for child support. It is the natural consequence for their very poor choices. Perhaps then, they won't be so smug.

A set-up to what? To get a baby? OP, stated she was a little tipsy, as normal while being there. She is not a minor but a grown woman who made the choice to stay and engage.

Edited by stillafool
  • Like 1
A set-up to what? To get a baby? OP, stated she was a little tipsy, as normal while being there. She is not a minor but a grown woman who made the choice to stay and engage.

Oh, I don't disagree.

I wouldn't say they set her up to get her pregnant. But, I think the wine was flowing and they have admittedly done this before... it's not a stretch to imagine that this couple did not think this was a possibility. Threesomes with friends don't usually happen by accident... at least, not for me. ;)

Edited by BaileyB
Spelling