Big Date is On!

Williamjacob

The fact that this girl brought it up, and the fact that you’re not only considering it but also didn’t run away, tells me everything about the level of maturity for both of you. “Even the rich”? What has that to do with anything? Rich, middle class, poverty level — any one of those people would have to be off their rockers to move in with someone after one date.

• Like 1
I wanted to know how you all thought about that move. I am have it on track and don't want to have another crazy woman ever again.

How do you know if a woman is "crazy?" If she sleeps with you on the first date and asks you to move in with her before the second...

Seriously dude, you just live in your own fantasy world...

• Like 2
  • Author
"Having fun but keeping it real."

No, no, you are not. You need to get realistic about this. (Unless you are playing a joke on us all.)

You have had one night together. Get to know each other. What the hell is the rush??

Slow down or this will all blow up in your face.

No joke I am way to serious type of guy for that response. I just can't understand why Jill wants me to move in with her so quickly. Just gone out on a our very first date last week on 13th. Going over to her house this Saturday on 20th for dinner and such is fine with me. But I am not ready to take that plunge yet with Jill. I'll talk to her about this seriously. I can't give up my living space just yet.

• Author
The fact that this girl brought it up, and the fact that you’re not only considering it but also didn’t run away, tells me everything about the level of maturity for both of you. “Even the rich”? What has that to do with anything? Rich, middle class, poverty level — any one of those people would have to be off their rockers to move in with someone after one date.

No to me it's just what MidWestUSA was right it's just too soon after the first date.

How do you know if a woman is "crazy?" If she sleeps with you on the first date and asks you to move in with her before the second...

She’s either crazy, desperate, or both.

• Like 1
  • Author

No way is your reasoning about living in a fantasy world. This is real life not a joke or fantasy out of respect for you I will not comment on this. Just know I trying to live and trying to make this all work with Jill and I.

What do we think you should buy...where?

The whole interaction is odd, with the use of each other's name in every single message.

Personally it sounds made up.

• Like 1
I don't know if I should take that as comment seriously, but we're both 25 of age. Having fun but keeping it real. I knew too early to move in with her. I wanted to know how you all thought about that move. I am have it on track and don't want to have another crazy woman ever again. I am looking forward to be with Jill this weekend after work. Even the rich can't be perfect when it comes to a relationship.

You’re not “rich” at 25. Your parents are rich. And just because people have money, doesn’t mean they have class.

• Like 1

Wow! This thread and these stories sound so unreal, who am I to say. Who knows what's going on with his girl and this guy. But in my experience some women just can't live without anyone. I had taken out a girl once that was our only first date. I knew she and I wasn't meant to be. After the date she wanted me to come back to her place. I said I only live like 15 mins away. I really didn't want to go to her place. I knew she was up too something. My advise here is just go to her house for dinner do whatever you do with her. Stay the weekend if you must. But that's all and get back to your job and stay in your house. Being rich doesn't mean squat today. There are couples of all walks of live you two are still mid range adults. Just feeling each other out that's all. Take your time and learn about her? If she was a crazy you can tell by her eyes? What does she look like?