How do I tell wife had 30 Prostitutes in past

My wife even tells me if she knew any of this before the marriage we would of never married. I knew full well 30 Prostitutes was a deal breaker for any women so I kept it a secret till we were married. My wife is very religious doesn't believe in divorce thinks she will burn in hell for divorce. So I use this information as leverage and a guilt trip to keep her always my wife no matter what. I love my wife.

And with that, I'm out.

This is not love. You need help.

• Like 2
I knew full well 30 Prostitutes was a deal breaker for any women so I kept it a secret till we were married. My wife is very religious doesn't believe in divorce thinks she will burn in hell for divorce. So I use this information as leverage and a guilt trip to keep her always my wife no matter what.

I don't know, your actions could be interpreted as somewhat manipulative and deceptive, but the good news is that if it's true you don't have to worry about her leaving you. You might not be the best catch in the world but you probably beat an eternity of hellfire and brimstone.

If she divorces you, it will be as much because you lied as what you lied about. That's a very serious issue in a marriage, when you can't trust your mate to be truthful. It's a dealbreaker for most people.