Robot Lovers

I’m back in school right now studying Robotics and Artificial Intelligence because I would like to create companions for people. I think it’s interesting that people think that only men would be into this. I totally want to design responsive android hot guys that women could use for entertainment purposes. If I want one, I’m sure there are other women that do too.

Regarding the cheating aspect, I agree with those that say it depends on whether or not a married person was using it to replace sexual encounters with their spouse.

• Like 1
thefooloftheyear
I’m back in school right now studying Robotics and Artificial Intelligence because I would like to create companions for people. I think it’s interesting that people think that only men would be into this. I totally want to design responsive android hot guys that women could use for entertainment purposes. If I want one, I’m sure there are other women that do too.

Regarding the cheating aspect, I agree with those that say it depends on whether or not a married person was using it to replace sexual encounters with their spouse.

Yes, but eventually he'd have to earn some money or you will lose respect for him....That might be a problem...Maybe he can pack boxes for Jeff Bezos for 15/hr....:laugh:

TFY

• Like 1
Yes, but eventually he'd have to earn some money or you will lose respect for him....That might be a problem...Maybe he can pack boxes for Jeff Bezos for 15/hr....:laugh:

TFY

Oh, he’ll make money for me alright! I’m going to make 10 of him and sell 9 on eBay! I’ll keep the 10th one around in case I have to do any *ahem* troubleshooting. I’ll hide him in the garage behind a stack of storage bins. I’m sure my husband won’t mind at all because “science!”

• Like 1
They call the human vagina 'self cleaning'. Score one for the ladies here on LS!

I've encountered some pretty smelly "self-cleaning" vaginas in my time

• Like 1
Oh, he’ll make money for me alright! I’m going to make 10 of him and sell 9 on eBay! I’ll keep the 10th one around in case I have to do any *ahem* troubleshooting. I’ll hide him in the garage behind a stack of storage bins. I’m sure my husband won’t mind at all because “science!”

I'm going to need your eBay seller name. :D

Thanks!