Hopelessly Horny Wife

Wish my wife's drive exploded like that - our sex life ended for all practical purposes in our early to mid 40's (early 50's now). Maybe you can inject some of your extra hormones into her body. ;)

Hi Red Baron, isn't life unfair? I guess that's what makes the world go round! Katy, if you haven't yet, I would suggest visiting sites like ohw dot org or similar forums for more information and insight in case you seriously want to pursue an alternate life. I would also suggest that you ask Central for his views on the subject. Some of the things you should keep in mind is that A. Your marriage should be rock solid. Any chinks in it will rapidly get amplified in practicing this kink and end in heart break for both of you. B. You have to communicate, communicate, communicate and then communicate some more from everything that I have gleaned from browsing such websites. C. There can be no cheating or secrets as that would be a killer. D. Be sure your husband is not encouraging you to dip your feet in this lifestyle because he has someone on the side or is planning on some side action. He has to practice monogamy while you do your thing. That is a precondition to success in this lifestyle. These are just some basic facts of this kink.

I will also say " Be careful what you wish for, you may just.....". Wish you the best.