one of the guys im dating only contacts me once a week

dancingintherain12

• Author
dancingintherain12
[/b]

This is good advice for men who are looking my for a gf. It weeds out the ones who have low interest.

If a girl likes you enough, she will reach out to you. If the guy is interested, he will setup a date to see you again.

Not true! Girls wait for the guy to text her and invest. But I will reach out to guys myself too. I like the beginning for it to be mostly the guy, then we could switch to 50/50 :)

• Author
dancingintherain12

So I made too many posts and I think i confused everyone with the two guys i'm dating, whoops. Should I clarify?

Guy a : texts me once a week, is a year older, we have had sex, boring texter, etc. When I see him, its usually always with his friends but we have gone out on dinner dates a few times. He doesn't seem to be interested, never asked him what hes looking for, but I did ask if he was sleeping/ seeing anyone else and he got defensive about it.

guy b: seen him a few times, texts me more than once a week, tells me about his day, is a fun texter, etc. We have hung around our friends and hung out alone too. He just asked me out. Says he wants something serious from the first time I met him.

• Author
dancingintherain12
He might be trying to follow one of many dating coaches out there that advocate reaching out to a woman only one time per week. But when reaching out he should make dates/arrange a get together.

Maybe he's seeing other women too. That's what I'd do. I won't contact a woman I'm interested in more than once a week because maybe there's some other dude blowing up her phone and killing her attraction for him. Did you notice this guy stands out as different because he contacts once a week?

But he's not making a date. Maybe he wants you to chase him. Suggest a date with him and see his reaction/if he keeps said date.

I don't chase women any more. The last 2 women I really liked got turned off when I called 2 or 3 times a week wanting to see them. Now I don't chase. I figure if their interest is high they will contact me.

I asked to see him Thursday night and we went out with a bunch of his friends and had an overall great time. I then kind of did things to turn him off because I was tipsy/drunk. Asked if he was sleeping with anyone else, etc. Might have scared him off. I also saw him chatting up with two other random girls in front of me and it was clear I was upset.

I tried to save it by texting him and asking for plans. He said hes busy and can't that night. I said no worries, I'd like to see you again! he said "ya maybe some other time"

"maybe some other time?" uhhh... lol nah

Not true! Girls wait for the guy to text her and invest. But I will reach out to guys myself too. I like the beginning for it to be mostly the guy, then we could switch to 50/50 :)

Yeah and most guys know this so they figure if they do not reach out and invest that the girl will naturally get the message that they aren't interested or it's just casual when they do. Men who want you don't let trails run cool because they don't want another guy to get a chance.

I asked to see him Thursday night and we went out with a bunch of his friends and had an overall great time. I then kind of did things to turn him off because I was tipsy/drunk. Asked if he was sleeping with anyone else, etc. Might have scared him off. I also saw him chatting up with two other random girls in front of me and it was clear I was upset.

I tried to save it by texting him and asking for plans. He said hes busy and can't that night. I said no worries, I'd like to see you again! he said "ya maybe some other time"

"maybe some other time?" uhhh... lol nah

This guy is not interested in you.

I hate to say this (after I have read all the other comments on this and other threads) but he's not that into you. He may like you alright, but he's not that into you. Maybe it's best you just move on.

• Author
dancingintherain12
I hate to say this (after I have read all the other comments on this and other threads) but he's not that into you. He may like you alright, but he's not that into you. Maybe it's best you just move on.

Yes, I am. I'm talking to the other guy I mentioned in my previous threads. Moving on from the guy who isnt interested his loss.

• Like 1
He just texted me today and chatted with me, let me know how his weekend was, asked about mine and that was it. Does that mean hes interested?

Ugh. Chatting is such a waste of time. He should’ve just asked you out with a definite time, date, and place. That’s it. Then have the face to face chat in real life instead. It’s more fun if the person is in front of you.

So I made too many posts and I think i confused everyone with the two guys i'm dating, whoops. Should I clarify?

Guy a : texts me once a week, is a year older, we have had sex, boring texter, etc. When I see him, its usually always with his friends but we have gone out on dinner dates a few times. He doesn't seem to be interested, never asked him what hes looking for, but I did ask if he was sleeping/ seeing anyone else and he got defensive about it.

guy b: seen him a few times, texts me more than once a week, tells me about his day, is a fun texter, etc. We have hung around our friends and hung out alone too. He just asked me out. Says he wants something serious from the first time I met him.

Then guy A is the better choice.