Good news ****Updated****

Destini

I think I'm a bit behind on reading this thread- last I read your mother was coming to help you move away from this guy?

Perhaps it's a good idea to have a long engagement- particularly to test things out considering it wasn't that long that his ex was still in the picture.

• Like 1

Best wishes. I hope it all works out for you but I doubt it will.

IMO you are too young to be engaged or married. I think you are 19 & have few marketable job skills. Stop relying on a man. Get yourself a good education before you do anything.

Please in the name of all that is holy have a very long engagement (at least 1 year or more); get some meaningful premarital counseling to learn to address conflict resolution & to work through all his cheating and DO NOT have kids for at least the 1st 2 years of your marriage. You want to get better at being husband & wife before you move on to mom & dad. Plus it would be more helpful if you knew you could financially support your children. Right now I think you are living with him mom or something so you are not properly situated to start a family.

• Like 3

Something tells me there is no wedding date and he won't stop talking to his ex, that he misses and still desires and wants sex with --> should I remind you. I think he did this to push her (his ex) to the wall. This man is a cheater, he cheated on her even though he loved her, he'll do the same on you except you'll be stuck with no job and a newborn to deal with it.

Edited by Gaeta
  • Author
Something tells me there is no wedding date and he won't stop talking to his ex, that he misses and still desires and wants sex with --> should I remind you. I think he did this to push her (his ex) to the wall. This man is a cheater, he cheated on her even though he loved her, he'll do the same on you except you'll be stuck with no job and a newborn to deal with it.

The engagement is still fresh and how can this be to push his ex to the wall? He hasn’t Even posted about it on Facebook yet for her to know. He probably will but Most people know because of me and my Facebook post and Facebook story.

• Author

His ex doesn’t even interact with his post. I would know, I check every blue moon. He’ll post pictures of us together, she won’t like it. He’ll make little post directed to me after we have a little fight, saying how he loves me and everything and out of many people that like and comment on those post being nosey wondering what’s wrong she isn’t one of them. So what would be his point of trying to push her to the wall in other words make her jealous if she never even reacts to other post? Him saying he’s engaged wouldn’t make a difference?

Remember this?

He was asking her for nudes he told her he missed her vagina and he sent her a picture of his penis asking her if she wanted that to be inside of her again

That was 45 days ago only.

If it were me he would have swallowed his engagement ring.

• Like 4
Remember this?

He was asking her for nudes he told her he missed her vagina and he sent her a picture of his penis asking her if she wanted that to be inside of her again

Yuck. :sick:

I can't believe you even said yes to this piece of ****, OP. Your future looks pretty darn bleak if you marry this guy.

• Like 2
Remember this?

If it were me he would have swallowed his engagement ring.

Ick. How in the hell would anyone want to be with someone like this? Your self-esteem is in the toilet, OP. If you stand for this type of behavior, trust that there will be more to come because the only lesson you have taught him is that you are a doormat.

Pick up your dignity and leave. You have to believe you deserve better.

• Author
You're still wrong.

How am I still wrong. All she got was a few messages. I got the proposal, the ring and soon a wedding. He left her for something better. He clearly didn’t love her because in the end i’ll Be the one with his last name not her which has more meaning to it than his messages.

• Like 1
How am I still wrong. All she got was a few messages. I got the proposal, the ring and soon a wedding. He left her for something better. He clearly didn’t love her because in the end i’ll Be the one with his last name not her which has more meaning to it than his messages.

You don't get it. You are his consolation prize. The woman he settled for because he can't have the woman he wants -- HER.

So now that you're engaged, it's okay for him to sext and lust after other women as long as he isn't proposing to them?

• Like 3

His contact with her while in a supposedly exclusive relationship with you was inappropriate and clearly indicates serious boundary issues and the strong possibility that he won't be faithful to you. His actions- the ring, the wedding, taking his last name, do not change who he IS.

People can change over time if they really want to and are willing to put in the effort, but don't expect the ring and the wedding and the change in your last name to make a difference.

• Like 1

I already feel terrible for the kids who will most likely be born into this hot mess of a situation

They will have a dependent mother with no career, education, money or backbone

A father that disrespects their mother and wanders off to have sex with another woman

And no home of their own, living in Grandma's house

• Like 1
I already feel terrible for the kids who will most likely be born into this hot mess of a situation

They will have a dependent mother with no career, education, money or backbone

A father that disrespects their mother and wanders off to have sex with another woman

And no home of their own, living in Grandma's house

Well, this certainly puts the situation into perspective...

• Like 2