A Tinder experiment

I'm not sure how this helps you OP. I mean, you ALREADY WERE getting initial interest off the site, your issues came after that--actually getting the first date and getting a SECOND date.

Anyway indeed higher level of "looks" equals even more initial interest, but even if those are your real pictures you still need to represent in person. Or it will go nowhere.

• Like 1
Are you really going to have this discussion again...

I agree. You need to take a break from dating. This is neither productive or healthy for you.

Agreed.

This just feels like a backdoor strategy to resume the endless conversation that took place in OP's last, now locked, thread.

• Like 3
normal person

Basically all this did is showed me no matter what I did it wouldn't make a difference.

Well I can't change how I look so seeing as that is apparently the deal killer I can't really change that.

For this one particular method of meeting people, under these particular circumstances.

I don't have that at all.

So why are you blaming your looks? Sounds like a convenient excuse to blame something other than your personality, attitude, and/or status, which can be all be changed to a much larger degree.

So how do you explain all the people who aren't beautiful who are in relationships?

He can't, as it would disprove this theory that he's extrapolated from this one small ap and projected onto attraction as a whole.

Cool story. Since you now seem to have all the answers, I assume you won't be needing any more advice.

Well the important thing is you were finally able to absolve yourself of any personal responsibility for your own life.

Lol, I'm dying.

Edited by normal person
  • Like 3