The only power I have is IGNORING girls, but that leads nowhere

My guess is like so many stuck people girls and guys , in these forums and all over the net .

They shooting for the stars and then wondering why they aren't meeting or keeping someone.

When in reality only about 5 or 10% can actually shoot for the stars whether that be personality or looks and yeah l realize non of these people usually even consider or mention personality.There in is one of their huge problems alone right there.

Seems a pretty naive and sorry world out there in some parts.

• Like 1
My guess is like so many stuck people girls and guys , in these forums and all over the net .

They shooting for the stars and then wondering why they aren't meeting or keeping someone.

When in reality only about 5 or 10% can actually shoot for the stars whether that be personality or looks and yeah l realize non of these people usually even consider or mention personality.There in is one of their huge problems alone right there.

Seems a pretty naive and sorry world out there in some parts.

I don't really understand this concept. What this dude thinks as 'unattractive' might be someone else's cup of tea, someone else's star. I always shoot for the stars and I don't settle for someone I'm not attracted to or who is not the right person. No matter if I am fricken ugly or horrible. The only issue here is negativity, very low self esteem and bitterness. This is why they can't manage expectations and rather taken on a defeatist attitude. It's much easier than looking within and trying to get help. It is very hard to shake this attitude.

• Like 1
Mike, I'm like you - I rate personality over everything else. But if you hang around here long enough you will realise that Preraph's comments reflect the very large majority. I asked hubby what his opinion is for real life and he didn't hesitate to agree with what we're reading here about looks.

And while Preraph is simply stating what it's like for many, you'll read post after post of people who only want good looking people. It does my head in, but it's the way it is.

yep does mine in too , l find attitudes here just gob smacking.

But then it is 99% US members l think and sadly that seems to be about the depth of most attitudes there.

Pretty unbelievable but commenting about much else doesn't seem to even enter the picture.