Should i just stop talking to my coworker

whichwayisup

She sounds insecure and jealous of you and for some reason her offering up her husband to you (even as a joke) isn't professional. And him saying inappropriate things about a 3 some etc is wrong.

Keep your distance from her as much as you can and keep things professional.

I’m in my early twenties and i am really close with a coworker who’s 32. Lately I’ve been noticing how she treats me and talks to me like a child and I’m actually getting fed up with it

Because of where we work i tend to snack a lot at work and because we work 12 hours,i always ask people for gum or if they have a piece of candy and because I’m always asking lots of people at work are kind and bring me goody bags or chips,drinks,or just share their food with me and she gets mad and says “stop begging and asking people for **** you always do that”

Or sometimes coworkers will ask to hang out or go out and I’ll pay for them or I’ll ask them to pay for me and she says “stop buying people **** and stop asking people to pay for you”

She calls me worrisome sometimes or just she says I’m about to start acting like i don’t know you

My friend and her husband are going through problems too . I met her husband one day and he found me attractive... she told me he thought i was cute and sometimes she will call me and put her husband on the phone and he’ll flirt with me or he’ll ask for a threesome with me and her etc...

She’ll ask me do i wanna be with her husband too or tells me how he doesn’t want me hanging out with her because she’s Muslim

I’m just tired of that and i try to be nice to her but she acts like my mom and puts me in her relationship

First off, your friendships with other people are none of her business. Second, the thing with her husband is super creepy. How does she have your number? You need to block her number, and if she says anything about her husband getting together with you while you two are working, you need to alert HR. She is crossing the professional boundaries and this is very creepy. What a weirdo.