Think Tanking Dating

You shouldn't be putting this much effort into it. Stop trying to measure every move you make and just relax and be natural. So many guys approach dating like it is brain surgery or diffusing a bomb where they have to measure every step and that is just not the case. Just be the same guy you are all the time and a woman is interested or she isn't. If she isn't then you are in the same position you were already in which is no loss. If you are busting your butt trying to fit into some alpha or cool persona that you think will attract women then how alpha are you. You are still letting them control the narrative. A real alpha lives life on his own terms and does what he wants instead of putting on a persona and that actually is attractive.

• Like 2
  • Author

Oh, I am not trying to be an Alpha male. I am very calm and collected. Its just that it feels like a lot of women in my social environment are attached. If they are single. Its very hard to just go out with them. I don't find a lot of them just easy to say, hey lets get together, and it happens.

As I have said before. My male friends that are with their Wives/SO. The women dropped into their lap. There was no major courting or asking out 20 women in a yr. They all seem stable.

You shouldn't be putting this much effort into it. Stop trying to measure every move you make and just relax and be natural. So many guys approach dating like it is brain surgery or diffusing a bomb where they have to measure every step and that is just not the case. Just be the same guy you are all the time and a woman is interested or she isn't. If she isn't then you are in the same position you were already in which is no loss. If you are busting your butt trying to fit into some alpha or cool persona that you think will attract women then how alpha are you. You are still letting them control the narrative. A real alpha lives life on his own terms and does what he wants instead of putting on a persona and that actually is attractive.[/QUOTe

Yeah

Just cut the bs guys , l seriously just dunno wtf with all the crap and ideas you get in your heads and put yourselves through.

Edited by Chilli
  • Author

Here is my life when it comes to romance. I am going along in my life. I see a woman. I am physically attracted to her. I make an effort. Here is what happens. The Woman is usually attached. If she is single. Then it feels like even if we go out. She is not that into it.

I don't stare/touch or make stupid comments about her apperance. I seem to only do well with women romantically. When I am in a state where I come off as not having any major agenda. When I don't care. They seem to love me that way.

I know its not brain surgery. Yet I hear a lot of guys here frustrated. Its just not simplistic. Real life = not knowing which woman is single/receptive to romance. On-line = at least on a dating site the women are single/widowed/divorced/separated. Yet they are only going to contact you for looks.

Looks trump personality in the initial attraction. Personality keeps you there. I may come off as frustrated, its just that Dating is not simplistic. I find Friendship more easy and cut and dry than Dating. I had a male friend tell me that he finds dating un-natural. Just by the way the sexes go about it. When I look at my male friends that are attached at the moment. Except for one. The women basically came to the men. They wanted to settle down. Not just go out with them for years and years and thats it. So my male buddies married within 2-3 yrs.

I think myself and the men here. If we really want to be successful with women. Have to have a more chill laid back vibe. Also add a personal criteria for asking them out and it has to be beyond that she is cute/hot etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Seeming uninterested works for me. It seems a bit pointless though to have options when I don't care about dating.

I read something that recommended women hook men by being very perfect in the first 60-90 days. Be perfect in the beginning makes sense, and I don't know if I can do that. I'm weird and quirky. *shrug*

I couldn't imagine watching everything I said and did. I'm used to being alone and being myself.

I'm not sure if someone can enjoy dating if they have to think about their every move.