I was crazy to think I could change him

rightondude

because you're his only option and are better than the nothing he's getting from his ex.

Remember, "a man's only as faithful as his options" (Chris Rock).

with this dude, sums it up to a T.

coolheadal
How is she the woman he really wants to make love too and be with in that way and I’m just the safety blanket if he’s still with me and never left me.

See I am the only one here has told you what's going. Even if you still holding on to him. He's still wants to be with his ex, do not think otherwise, and your still very young only 18 you have so much to experience and your wasting your life early for a guy who's 23 and the ex so call gf he's still texting and trying to get back with her etc is 21. These two are older experience their love even what he tells you know you can't believe him. He can do whatever he wants you just there for him when he's not with her. Not a good way to live your not even in your 20's yet this is such a bad example for you. The other girl doesn't seem to have given up on him either with all the texting back and forth. You can get upset with him but he doesn't care he still does it. You have to open your eyes and mind, something you haven't done yet. Closed your mind and open your love for a guy that's cheating on you. He has cheated on you he will never change. He will do what he does with the ex with you soon. Cheat on her as he has cheated on you. On going. Put an end to this otherwise everyone here has given you some expert advice the rest is for you to act on. He's not the only guy out there for you, don't think he is..

• Like 1
How is she the woman he really wants to make love too and be with in that way and I’m just the safety blanket if he’s still with me and never left me.

He doesn't want to "make love" to her. What he wants is to get his rocks off with her.

Though the reason he's with you is she won't take him back. He stuffed up by cheating and lost her. You are his second choice.

• Like 1
  • Author
He doesn't want to "make love" to her. What he wants is to get his rocks off with her.

Though the reason he's with you is she won't take him back. He stuffed up by cheating and lost her. You are his second choice.

With all the females in the world he can get his Rocks off with anybody, it’s still cheating and still wrong, but he doesn’t have to do that with his ex out of all people especially after so many times we were into it because of him texting her.

heavenonearth
With all the females in the world he can get his Rocks off with anybody, it’s still cheating and still wrong, but he doesn’t have to do that with his ex out of all people especially after so many times we were into it because of him texting her.

Lol, you notice you are contradicting yourself right now?

• Author

https://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/657501-why-do-all-my-friends-think-my-boyfriend-only-me-sex-4.html

A week ago I made a post pretty much explaining my situation with me, my boyfriend and his ex. He just wouldn’t leave her alone. Despite the nice rejections or her completely ignoring him. The last fight we had was over a week ago, not over her, after the fight a few days later I creeped and saw that he messaged his ex speaking about some Chips Ahoy cereal she posted on Instagram flirting by saying “where’s mines?” He sent that message the same night we had a fight a few days back. The same fight where he was on Facebook saying he loved me and that he couldn’t live without me. That message is what caused me to make my previous thread. Since then, after still sort of going through his phone, he hasn’t messaged her since the whole Chips Ahoy thing. Maybe he’s ready to move on and sort of commit, I mean it’s a start.

He knows you have been fishing for s^%$ on his phone....he just got a burner phone...start looking in his car...maybe it's under the seat?

How old are you Destini? It's really sad to see you hang on to a man that is still in love with his ex and wants to be with her (not you) more than anything else. You are just the consolation price while he's working at getting her back.

• Like 1
  • Author
How old are you Destini? It's really sad to see you hang on to a man that is still in love with his ex and wants to be with her (not you) more than anything else. You are just the consolation price while he's working at getting her back.

I’m 18 years old. He hasn’t spoken to his ex in over a week which is why I said he may be willing to commit now. If he still loves her, why doesn’t he attempt to talk to her everyday?

He may have finally gotten it through his thick head that she doesn't want him. However that doesn't mean he's committed to you. You are just his side piece & he has no respect for you. Yes, I know you live with him & his mother but you remain his second choice.

When are you going to develop enough self respect to get rid of him?

I’m 18 years old. He hasn’t spoken to his ex in over a week which is why I said he may be willing to commit now. If he still loves her, why doesn’t he attempt to talk to her everyday?

Because someone probably advice him to leave her alone so she starts missing him and maybe that's the way she'll get back to him.

One week is not long enough to make the statement he's over her. When he will not have contacted her for 2-3 months yes.

Like D0nnivain said maybe he finally understood she doesn't want him back, that doesn't change the fact *deep in his heart he wants her*.

Have you had other boyfriends?

• Author
Because someone probably advice him to leave her alone so she starts missing him and maybe that's the way she'll get back to him.

One week is not long enough to make the statement he's over her. When he will not have contacted her for 2-3 months yes.

Like D0nnivain said maybe he finally understood she doesn't want him back, that doesn't change the fact *deep in his heart he wants her*.

Have you had other boyfriends?

I’ve had other boyfriend but they were all my age he’s my first older boyfriend.

I’ve had other boyfriend but they were all my age he’s my first older boyfriend.

That is another big part of this equation. A 24 year old man has no business dating a teenager. You two are at vastly different life stages. Part of the reason he dates you is that you are so gullible. You have been putting up with this garbage for 7 months. He can't pedal his line of BS to women his own age because older more mature women see him for the waste of time he is.

• Like 3
That is another big part of this equation. A 24 year old man has no business dating a teenager. You two are at vastly different life stages. Part of the reason he dates you is that you are so gullible. You have been putting up with this garbage for 7 months. He can't pedal his line of BS to women his own age because older more mature women see him for the waste of time he is.

Destini: Read this from D0nnivain and understand it.

His ex-girlfriend was older. She may not have had a lot of experience in bed and he was her first BUT she was older and had a better sens of who she is and what respect is about. That is why SHE told him to get lost when he wanted to hook up with her and get back with her.

You are a teen girl, you may have slept with more than 1 man but you don't have emotional maturity yet to understand when you are being played and disrespected. That is why he keeps you around, because he can play you, he can lie to you and you believe it all.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Author

He didn’t propose, but we did move to Missouri and now we have an apartment together. He surprised me with a little cute car. I drove one car and he drove another to transport our things to Missouri. Everything is good. He trust me, I even have is social security number. He recently made us his profile picture on Facebook and I did the same thing. He hasn’t spoken to his ex in two months now. I noticed he may like a picture or watch her Instagram story but nothing Beyond that. I think we’re making progress. He’s finally realizing I’m where he wants to be and who he wants to be with.

I suppose getting out of his mom's house is progress. Does he now have a job? How is he affording this "cute little car" he surprised you with?

Sure! until he does to you what he did to her. Remember he loved her very much but he still fooled around on her, with you. What will keep him from fooling around on you?

• Like 2
Sure! until he does to you what he did to her. Remember he loved her very much but he still fooled around on her, with you. What will keep him from fooling around on you?

Yep, u lose them how you get them.

Khloe K learned that the hard way :bunny:

• Author

Well they say if you truly love someone you always love them, even if you guys break up because of cheating. If he loved her at all, even before I came in the picture, he’ll still be trying to keep in contact with her. He wouldn’t be going two months without talking to her. What’s gonna stop him from doing to me what he did to her is the love he actually has for me. His love for her wasn’t real.

Well they say if you truly love someone you always love them, even if you guys break up because of cheating. If he loved her at all, even before I came in the picture, he’ll still be trying to keep in contact with her. He wouldn’t be going two months without talking to her. What’s gonna stop him from doing to me what he did to her is the love he actually has for me. His love for her wasn’t real.

* Why do you think he's been trying to speak to her while with you?

* Why do you think he's been trying to sleep with her while with you?

.....because his love for you is real?

• Like 1

You moved in with this guy who you've known only about 9 months, this loser cheated on his ex to have sex with you, and she dumped him. He continued to contact her right up until 2 weeks ago, and he has repeatedly been trying to have sex with his ex despite being with you, and the only reason he didn't have sex with her is because she turned him down each and every time.

You my dear are doing a truly fantastic job of completely messing up your life, multiple people have told you this, on this forum as well as your friends in real life. You clearly aren't going to figure this out until your lack of common sense comes back to bite you big time.

• Like 5
  • Author
* Why do you think he's been trying to speak to her while with you?

* Why do you think he's been trying to sleep with her while with you?

.....because his love for you is real?

Okay, can you explain to me your view of what love is, because everytime I mention how he hasn’t talked to her in two months, somehow you and others still say it doesn’t change the fact that he still loves her or loved her? Wouldn’t you talk to someone you love or loved as much as you can? Or is that not the case? He talks to me everyday.

Okay, can you explain to me your view of what love is, because everytime I mention how he hasn’t talked to her in two months, somehow you and others still say it doesn’t change the fact that he still loves her or loved her? Wouldn’t you talk to someone you love or loved as much as you can? Or is that not the case? He talks to me everyday.

If he can cheat with you, he can cheat on you. That is what we are trying to say. At one point, he told her he loved her just like he is doing to you.

As the relationship progresses he can decide that the love he has for you isn't real (just like he did to the last girl) and cheat on you with someone he feels more in love with.

BTW 2 months isn't that much time.

I am simply asking you this question. If the loves he has for you is real then why has he repeatedly tried to sleep with her while with you?

And he stopped talking to her because she rejected him multiple times! Do you ask yourself where your boyfriend would be today if she had said YES to sex with him?

• Like 1
You moved in with this guy who you've known only about 9 months, this loser cheated on his ex to have sex with you, and she dumped him. He continued to contact her right up until 2 weeks ago, and he has repeatedly been trying to have sex with his ex despite being with you, and the only reason he didn't have sex with her is because she turned him down each and every time.

You my dear are doing a truly fantastic job of completely messing up your life, multiple people have told you this, on this forum as well as your friends in real life. You clearly aren't going to figure this out until your lack of common sense comes back to bite you big time.

This. You should read this over and over op

• Like 1