Feeling upset!! I fooled around with my friends brother.. Now he is ignoring me ughhh

I wish it was that easy to back out. Yes because if I don't sleep with him he will go screw his ex wife again. Ughh. He knows how I feel about him. And knows that I don't want him to obviously. So yeah give him what he wants and he won't go screw the ex again. Yeah he was pouting big time. It's like he can't believe that a woman would turn him down. Realizing how he is if you read my update. Thanks for replying!

Well, this just makes him look like even more of a jerk.

Another small update from me. Yesterday when he got home from work he had this big smile on his face saying hi honey and wanted to give me a hug. His sister was just leaving for work so she was standing right there. Ughh I smiled like a dummy and said to him really you want a hug? So he comes up presses his body up against me. Face all red. He is tripping after how he has been acting towards me. WTF. Acting like he is so into me all of the sudden. We were suppose to spend time alone last night his idea. And he did want to take me out to eat. But his son is not going back to his ex wife's until this Wednesday. He was suppose to go back yesterday. Anyway I was happy that it didn't workout and relieved. Because I knew he would pressure me for sex. This time he would have wanted to sleep with me. Waiting to see if he's gone all night again this week. Everyone who has replied to my posts will be happy to know I'm starting to see through him. I still have all these feelings for him. Wish I could just make them all go away..

Seriously, you talk as if you don't have control of you own destiny.

It's your decision, take charge of your own life. If this guy is a jerk who treats you badly, tell him to take a hike and/or leave.

You say that you still have feeling for him... with all due respect, that's an excuse for tolerating his bad behavior and a bad one at that! What's it going to take for you to lose those feelings - he's already sleeping with another woman... Will you lose your feelings if he sexually assaults you?

Seriously, don't stay around and wait for that to happen. Just leave.

Edited by BaileyB
  • Like 2
treehugger12

I’ve read this whole thread, please don’t give this a.....e what he wants it’s so obvious. I truly believe if you sleep with him, things will turn really ugly afterwards, you will get an emotional attachment to him and I think he will tighten that notch in his belt and he will ghost you, I am the same age as you, please don’t give him the only thing he wants from you, at our age, who needs that drama, we’re smarter than that, this guys sounds like a piece of work! He knows your crushing on him and he is playing you. He will break your heart...walk away! He’s not worth it! Really... and what kind of man talks about his d... that way to a woman!

Edited by treehugger12
  • Author

Siantulipgir said:

Today 07:00 PM

Another update from me. So "Ben" has been acting not like such a ass the last 3 days.. We say for a long time in the kitchen last night and talked about our lives. He has not stayed out all night this week and has talked to me the way a guy should when you like a woman. So he asked me to go on a date to Tijuana this Saturday.. Which is a 3 hour drive from where we live. I was shocked. We are staying the night down there ugh. But I told him we need 2 rooms and he seemed ok with it. He just seems different really

• Author

Here's my update. So we didn't go to Tijuana for our date. He took me out for a really nice dinner and dancing instead. We actually had a lot of fun. He took me to a place for the dancing and he didn't stop looking at me. So we got back to the house around 12am. I did have sex with him. I spent the whole night in his bed. Lots of cuddling not just sex. So he had to be at a family thing the next morning which is Sunday. I stayed at the house. He came home happy to see me the Sunday night after we had sex and asked me if I was going to come be in his bed again. But we decided not to after all because we both had to be up early to go to work the next day. Every night this week he has been coming into my room to talk and be with me all his idea. No sex just talking. Btw he has not stayed out all night in almost 1 1/2 weeks now and came home every night after we had sex on Saturday. So I thought I could be stupid enough and put some of my fears aside. But when he got home last night he didn't come into my room or say anything. So I went and knocked on his bedroom door he seemed happy to see me at first asking how my day was and about my work. He smiled at first and seemed into me still. I told him that I missed him. He usually says he misses me back but didn't this time ughhh. I asked him if he was tired and he hesitated to answer. He told me he would talk to me tomorrow which is today when he gets home. The last thing he said to me before I walked out of his room was bye. Now I'm freaking out since last night like something has changed from the time he left for work yesterday until he got home last night. We passed each other in the hallway this morning and he told me good morning and I told him to have a good day. But when he was getting ready to leave in his car for work he avoided eye contact with me and I saw him mouth the words he didn't like me that much anymore. All I could do was go into my room and cry like crazy. I know I deserve this part because everyone on this forum has warned me about him. Wish I had never slept with him. But it just seemed like from his behavior after our date that maybe he wasn't a jerk.

seemed like from his behavior after our date that maybe he wasn't a jerk.

He was trying to get in your pants from the get go. He was making unkind remarks from the get go. You knew he was a jerk. You just didn’t want to accept it and you were in constant denial.

I hope this is what it takes for you to move on from him. Find a new place to live. Stop allowing him to manipulate you any further.

• Like 1
  • Author
Honestly, he just sounds like he enjoys being cruel. Get away from the jerk.

It's like he is mad at me sometimes and I didn't do anything wrong. Why would he enjoy making me suffer?

• Author

Tonight he was acting like he was so into me. Kissing me and want to talk along time. But then he asked me out for tomorrow tonight but then said to me that he forgot he was going to see his 26yrold daughter tomorrow night and couldn't. So the next night would be better. I think he is lying. So he kissed me good night and then went to his room to sleep and I went to my room. Crying again right now. Why is he being so up and down. It's like he's afraid to really get into me. I know everyone who has replied keeps telling me he is such a jerk. But he knows how much I like him

Multi-Quote This Message

• 2 weeks later...