ourtime still sux really really bad

OLD is a waste of time for most people

OLD has worked for a big proportion of my friends and was the only way I got dates and boyfriends! :p

I would say just pick sites with the most reddit communities and reviews since those tend to be filled with more real accounts. OKC has been a winner in my books. :)

OLD has worked for a big proportion of my friends and was the only way I got dates and boyfriends! :p

I would say just pick sites with the most reddit communities and reviews since those tend to be filled with more real accounts. OKC has been a winner in my books. :)

80% of the people I've talked to have said OLD sucks. It could be our age range (mid 40s - mid 50s)

Edited by alphamale
changed "I" to "It"
  • Like 1
80% of the people I've talked to have said OLD sucks. It could be our age range (mid 40s - mid 50s)

I did online dating from age 44 to age 50 got great results from it.

Old is a waste of time for most guys. For women it’s like a candy store.

Most guys get flakes and rejections whereas most women just have to sift through the guys who only want sex.

I did fairly well on old in the 2 years I was on it but my success rate of amount of messages sent to girls I slept with was about 2-3%.

If success criteria was a long term relationship then I have a 100% failure rate on it. My rate is much better IRL with that criteria.

• Like 1
  • Author
If success criteria was a long term relationship then I have a 100% failure rate on it. My rate is much better IRL with that criteria.

LOL. Me, too. But the comparison is apples to oranges since my long term relationship was established 35 years ago. My current IRL success ratio is infinite since I have met no one IRL and don't expect to.

It most likely is the age group! All of my friends fall within the range of 25 to 33 max.

OLD has been a total and complete waste of time...

So many time wasters, game players, women who just want to keep talking to no end, gold diggers expecting you to kiss their butt, etc, etc, etc....

For the amount of time and energy I put into it the return was definitely not worth it....

I agree, women have it very good on OLD as they control everything. For many it has definitely gone to their head with all the guys messaging them and they just act like they are in the super market shopping for the best deal or price.

I've spoken with many guys through OLD that have the same "shopping for the best" mentality too. :p It's not something that strikes women only there.