Why isn't she fazed?

Nah, they only met a couple weeks ago, like around the time we broke up, she says he had a good energy and obviously i didnt because i was depressed. I feel in a few weeks when she sees the shape im in and how happy/energetic/driven i am, she will regret her decision. It's a long history of amazing memories to not get nostalgic over, but obviously the excitement of this new thing keeps her mind off me.

I hate to tell you this but that isn't the real reason she left so don't think faking happiness, energy or drive you don't feel is going to get her back. All of us go through tough times and have bouts of depression and fatigue. Those who love us don't just walk out on us nor we on them. When in love you help that person through it. Surely it had to be more than this that made her want to break and if not you don't need a person who runs out at the first sign of struggle.

• Like 1
Lotsgoingon

You act like depression is a cold that comes and goes. It is far deeper than that, and I don't hear that you're getting treatment for the depression.

You are in her heart ... If you got into a car accident and called her, she would come to the hospital to see you. Now, she would likely bring new boyfriend as well ...

But she's not denying that you exist ... She simply doesn't want to date you.

I'm wondering if the way you're stuck on this question (which doesn't really make a lot of sense) is part of your depression talking.

Depression really impairs clear thinking and depression might be blocking you from gathering your strength and moving on ...

Depression may also have you really dependent on her right now. You can't imagine life without her thinking about you all the time. Like she's supposed to be walking around and weeping right now. No, she's not.

Are you getting that depression treated? I'm going to guess that you are not. Because your thinking totally fits the way a depressed person thinks. The depressed brain will use ANY data ... any random nonsensical piece of information to tell us that we are worthless, being abandoned, and so on.