Asked a girl out, she says maybe but then mentions us maybe going out?

I think its absolute nonsense that you should pay no attention to whatsoever. Bear in mind that this is what she would be like to date. Be friendly but formal at work, but some barriers up. She shouldn't be touching your hair like that.

• Author

Well she's 19 so she isn't really all that mature, also a church girl. I also paid for the ice cream. I know she over thinks a lot of things and dating gives her some sort of anxiety. So I was just thinking maybe she's trying to take things slow and she's being cautious. I'm talking to other girls on the side while I see where things with this girl goes, cuz I don't wanna put all my eggs in one basket. Maybe it was just two friends hanging out, but it still kinda seemed like a little date to me.

Well she's 19 so she isn't really all that mature, also a church girl. I also paid for the ice cream. I know she over thinks a lot of things and dating gives her some sort of anxiety. So I was just thinking maybe she's trying to take things slow and she's being cautious. I'm talking to other girls on the side while I see where things with this girl goes, cuz I don't wanna put all my eggs in one basket. Maybe it was just two friends hanging out, but it still kinda seemed like a little date to me.

She's still young and developing stages. Yes you need to talk to other girls and take them out instead of her. But keep this one as a friend only and stop spending your money on girls you think are not into you. She's not into you the way you want she's too young. Church girl or not that doesn't mean a lot today the rules have changed. Anything can develop. But again she's got you as a friend that spends money on her. You don't need another friend girl because that's all you are just buddies. Don't read into this too much because you can't change her mind best forget that idea. Nothing seems like it is you know when your on a date, were you holding hands were you able to sneak in a kiss, did she smile at you.. But buddies act different when your hanging out. Sounds more like a hangout then a date.

You need to learn to be more aggressive with women. I know you're at work, but next time she complains about only old men checking her out, tell her you can't help but stare at that amazing ass as she walks by. Or if her ass is terrible find some other feature you like. And keep eye contact with her the entire time you say that.

If you don't start injecting your desire for sex with her, not your desire to take her out for ice cream, into your interactions this is going nowhere.

This is THE WORST advice I've ever read on here. DO NOT DO THIS AT WORK, IT'S SEXUAL HARASSMENT. My god, man, what in the **** is wrong with you?

I figured you guys were young. She's immature which her behaviors indicate. Just take it slow and see what happens.

• Author
She's still young and developing stages. Yes you need to talk to other girls and take them out instead of her. But keep this one as a friend only and stop spending your money on girls you think are not into you. She's not into you the way you want she's too young. Church girl or not that doesn't mean a lot today the rules have changed. Anything can develop. But again she's got you as a friend that spends money on her. You don't need another friend girl because that's all you are just buddies. Don't read into this too much because you can't change her mind best forget that idea. Nothing seems like it is you know when your on a date, were you holding hands were you able to sneak in a kiss, did she smile at you.. But buddies act different when your hanging out. Sounds more like a hangout then a date.

Idt it's only considered a date if you got a kiss or held hands lol. But yeah, she did smile at me. A lot. It was only our second time seeing each other outside of work. The first being her birthday party. And I'm not spending money on her as a friend. I did it this time because I was under the impression that it was a date. I'm not gonna keep doing it if I'm just gonna continue to be a friend.

Idt it's only considered a date if you got a kiss or held hands lol. But yeah, she did smile at me. A lot. It was only our second time seeing each other outside of work. The first being her birthday party. And I'm not spending money on her as a friend. I did it this time because I was under the impression that it was a date. I'm not gonna keep doing it if I'm just gonna continue to be a friend.

Well that's the spirit my friend you have to know who your dealing with. You want more than just a friend. I have a lot of women as friends. I am not spending my money on them. Not anymore. Then I met a woman from work a year ago an it's coming around slow a lot to learn by both of us. Still my advice is just wait and see, but if you don't see anything changes, move on to the next one.