Boyfriend lying? What would you do?

yellowhibiscus

bathtub-row

I don’t think he was telling you the truth about the woman. I think it was something else. But that’s what happens when people lie - you can’t believe anything they say.

He knows he did wrong and he knows why you ended it. I’m sorry this happened to you and sorry things didn’t work out but you’ll be proud of yourself when all the dust clears.

The nerve of him blaming you for his lying...right there he was diverting blame....he's again trying to manipulate you! Good on your for dumpin his sorry a$$.

• Like 1
Romantic_Antics
The nerve of him blaming you for his lying...right there he was diverting blame....he's again trying to manipulate you! Good on your for dumpin his sorry a$$.

This, all the way. Liars who try to blame you for their lying are typically manipulative, narcissistic pathological liars who will be emotionally abusive of you so good for you for dumping him, OP. You dodged a bullet. Narcissistic abusers are often very charming on the surface, but they are emotionally abusive vampires and you would've been miserable.