What is she thinking 😥

NedFlanders

Well we were all wrong. I find out from her best friend that she has been cheating on me for the last month while at the same time she is is telling me how much she wants to be with me. Like her best friend said, she is nothing but a whore who ****s everybody.

Nice guy loses again!!!!!

Nice or not you need to get over this one and move on! We men settle too much for this hogwash! You can be more than nice learn how to be more and lead instead of following.. Comes out better in the end. I am still nice I more on the upper hand I don't take any crap, and if I tell or say something I shouldn't get the SHUT-up words from aggressive or toxic woman.. Nice guys would please their women, but sometimes you have to be more alpha then a beta you have to hold up your own. Lot of women not like you were raised to believe.. Too much one to control you.. Flip that around and not to control them but make it equal. Anyway you have learned about this one just forget it and move and changes your nice ways if you see it going to be like this one again! Avoid these toxic women if you can!