I'm bored with my affair....

• Author
A text will do if you want. I wouldn't even do that.

Poppy

So you would prefer ghosting?For me I just prefer to put a finality buy officially ending up then leaving lines of communication open

I am wondering why you want to leave room for communication? He doesn't seem worth the trouble of a good bye text.

Were you hoping for something in the future with him?

I don't think that will happen.

Go ahead and ghost him.

POppy

Thinking a guy who will cheat on his wife and use his affair partner for nothing more than sex doesn't deserve the consideration of as much as a breakup text.

Yes, I imagine I would get more than just "bored" by a relationship when the only thing the man wanted from me was my female body parts and I had to be a secret in every other way.

I see what you did there ;)

• Author
So you would prefer ghosting?For me I just prefer to put a finality buy officially ending up then leaving lines of communication open

I meant than leaving lines of communication open.It was a typo :lmao:

Now that I have thought about ,I think I'm just better off fading away and stop reaching out.We used to communicate a lot even when he is at home.Now I only hear from him during work hours, never at home anymore. I'm lucky if I get response outside his work hours

There was part of me that was hoping things would be different if he wasn't married and if he ever divorce his wife in the future.But that's highly unlikely to happen by the look of things

• Like 1

But if you don't outright state "it's over!" He will likely lay it on thick and heavy when he realizes you're doing the slow fade.

Then he will reel you back into your "proper position" only to treat you poorly again after you are back in your proper place (for him/his benefit).

If you don't make it clear what your stance is - the relationship isn't really ending.